+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC and WEC

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

UFC and WEC

Last weekend and UFC fight night were great days for fight fans as seemingly bland cards turned out some outstanding fights. The best moment of them all though is that the WEC finally has an undisputed lightweight champion of the organization. Ben Henderson managed to put away Jamie Varner giving the WEC its first lightweight title bout in almost a year.

IF there was a weakness in the armor it actual came fromt the UFC side. UFC as you may know is the parent or brother company to WEC, both under the management of Zuffa. The heavier UFC fighters did pretty good and fought two outstanding bouts to decision not including the main event. The weakness in the UFCs fights it came with the main event. maynard and Diaz are supposed to be decideing who gets to take on Penn next for the championship. But if they fight Penn like they fought monday, the only thing they are preparing for is a trip to the hospital. Trash main events are becoming to common.

That is just my opinion though, telll me what you think.

Newbie dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6 may be famous one day dantay6's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: UFC and WEC

I agree with you that main events are getting worse. I watch a lot of boxing and the fights before the main event are usually a lot better as im guessing there isn't as much pressure on them to bring a good fight to the ring.

They do bring in a lot of money for the fighters though.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

All the MMA Sports are the same pride, UFC, WEC to me, I am sorry but I just like Wrestling wwe or tna

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    All the MMA Sports are the same pride, UFC, WEC to me, I am sorry but I just like Wrestling wwe or tna
    I could never really get into pro wrestling. I don't even consider it a sport. Justr idiots erunning areound and smashing into each other.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

To the untrained eye it might look like that But to the real fan it is an epic chess match.

+ Reply to Thread