+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Animal Lover Not

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animal Lover Not

Just give the cat away. You evil, evil bastards.

This is why people abuse animals in the first place, if you're in no state to have a cat (your mom) or if you hate cats (you) then give it to someone who can actually show it love.

I love my cat, so this just made me angrrrrrry.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like cats.
    Well, I generally like every animal.
    ...don't do too well with humans, but I try socializing anyways.

Anywho... cats ARE trainable, and they form a relationship around a person much like a free-thinking independent person relates to other people. Though, there are the few that are dependent, pleasing types -- certain breeds, certain personalities, you can't really call all of them the same - but you can pin stereotypes.

Some people are just dog people, some people are cat people, some people are even just snake or reptile people... even arachnid people *shivers*.

In all honesty, just kick your mom out if you're gonna' have problems with the cat. Because if you kick the cat out - oooooh, you're gonna' be in a whole lotta' more trouble.
    Cats are normally curious (much like most animals) but have a nonchalant attitude. If they aren't given rules and boundary treatments, they're not going to give that respect. Don't blame the cat, blame the owner who raised the cat.

If you want to get back at the cat while still help out your situation and not seem like a jerk: Give the cat a bath. Solves SO many problems.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

lol@ Trunks.

@ Sazuka..
    I dunno, who is going to take the time to put out an ad for a worth while owner? Zev, who hates the cat? Or the mom...

Pleeeeaaasssee don't give the kitty to the humane society! >.<

Where I am, a trip to the "humane" society for an older cat... usually means euthanization after a surely uncomfortable stay in a cold, crampy, kennel. That cats better off being hated by Zev, and "cared for" by the mom. (Who apparently is having trouble caring for herself).

Seriously... or even outside is better than the humane society.

Besides... Zev wouldn't hurt a fly... right zev? right? You wont REALLY kill the kitty... RIGHT? *thinks back to that one photo, with the threatening scowl.*
    OH POOR KITTY!
    ... Not Ever Again...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Bad daughter or not, sometimes Moms need tough love too.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Update: My mom moved back with her boyfriend for now, and took the fur ball with her! Yay.

I would prolly be filled with guilt if I killed anything on purpose. I have ran over animals before because they were on the road, and I kinda felt bad about it.

I would love to find the cat a new home, no one wants an old cat. They are all about fresh kitten babies.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2