+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From the Bottom of my Cold Dead Heart

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

From the Bottom of my Cold Dead Heart

So that guy that asked me out 3 times, is getting on my last nerve! Oh gosh. I was on lunch and he saw me from 8 feet away, as soon as he saw me he changed direction and started walking my way. I walked around the corner and starting running out the door. I thought I lost him. I was going to my car to get some change for the vending machine. I turn around after I found my change, and there he is standing behind me.

Then I walked to the vending machine to get my soda, and he is following me in the breakroom. Luckily, I saw my friends eating lunch in there, and struck up a conversation with them, so he joins in the conversation with my friends. And I quickly leave to go back to the room I work in.

I talk to my boss about it, and she tells me that she keeps seeing that guy walk by our room staring in it.

Honestly, like am really annoyed at this point am probably going to crush him. I gave him the cold shoulder, asked him if he had anything better to do than follow me around. I suppose he did not pick up on the subtle hints. I think people often think I'm joking when I'm not, because I'm a girl who loves jokes.

I'm super tired today, and I feel a tad dizzy sometimes. I think its because am slightly on the anemic side, so sometimes that happens or because all I have eaten today was a handful of tootsie rolls, (one of my bosses had a bag full of them). If only I was feeling a 100%.

Next time I see that guy and just going to yell at him "Leave me the hell alone!"

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: From the Bottom of my Cold Dead Heart

This guy is sick and has some problems. You may want to think of some restraining orders.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Its getting pretty bad, still a restraining order a bit much. Now if I see him out at my house peeping through my windows then its time for a restraining order.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah... I had a stalker... Last time I saw him was about a month or two ago. If it does get to that point you need a restraining order. People like that are dangerous, so be careful. I dont want you to get hurt. ;_;

Zev
    Thanks

Oh, I have had more than my fair share of stalkers, I know how to handle them. Sometimes it involves mace. ^_^ I'm a tough girl, I wouldn't worry about my safety as much as their safety.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Oh, I have had more than my fair share of stalkers, I know how to handle them. Sometimes it involves mace. ^_^ I'm a tough girl, I wouldn't worry about my safety as much as their safety.
    LOL, ok. It's always the mace, isn't it? My dad gave me a spray bottle thingie of it a while ago... saying- "In case you were planning anything special." I freaked out when he said that. *shudder* And you certainly are confident aren't you? What, have you actually dealt with stalkers face to face b4? I kind of had to... it was more of a pushy ex tho. >x< I have to kick him where it hurt.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

See? You're turning around, Zev. Almost there now...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

*pats Zev* Sorry to here that. Crazy people...*mutter*

Anyway, Just tell him flat out. I can't do that, but I'm sure you could Zev. You seem like a strong person to me!! ^__^ Besides you have us on AO to talk to! We must give good advice!! XD

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread