+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comfort & Style

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Comfort & Style

I bought a pair of walking shoes, Sketchers Shape Ups. I love them! They are cute shoes, and my feet feel so good in them. Its like I'm walking on really thick foam and it absorbs most of the impact in my steps. That is why I love them so far. The shoes are also suppose to tone your legs and butt. I have had them a few days and my legs and butt look the same, it may take more time, either way best shoes ever!

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Comfort & Style

Are you dissatisfied with yourself? Don't worry the forum loves you no matter what. And you are still the first and only telecomm temptress.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry the forum loves you no matter what.
    Yeah, but we can't see her legs and butt... lol

No, Im kidding ... you're a tiny girl Zev. I've seen pictures. Im sure you don't really -need- those shoes for the toning aspect. Still I applaud desire for self improvement.

I however, could use a pair of shoes. Especially ones that would inprove my body and fitness level just by wearing them.. o.O !!! I wonder if I wore them on my hands if they'd tone my arms and chest. Or perhaps if I sat on them... would they then tone my abs?
    ... Not Ever Again...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

Soshi Kitai (Dec 03, 2009)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I wonder if I wore them on my hands if they'd tone my arms and chest. Or perhaps if I sat on them... would they then tone my abs?

Logical, yet ridiculous.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Actually by wearing them on your feet they also suppose tone your abs too.

I just like to see if they work, so I'm taking before and after pictures. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Are you dissatisfied with yourself? Don't worry the forum loves you no matter what. And you are still the first and only telecomm temptress.
    Its not that am dissatisfied with my self, I'm just always trying to do and look my best.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread