+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cookie Monster

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Cookie Monster

Me and cookie monster have a lot in common, we have the same initials "C.M." Plus are birthdays are the same May 25th! And I like cookies too. So very much in common, I tell ya!

lol Anyways, been going through a rough time since May, and is hoping the rough patch ends soon.

I went brides maid dress shopping last week. Let me tell you, they need to organize those dresses better. I could not find anything. Then when I found some cute dresses to try on, I couldn't fit into them. Then it took me 5 minutes to wiggle my way out of the dress. Then the sales associate smiles and says "Oh, thats a junior sized dress." I was wondering why I couldn't get my shoulders into the dress. After that I was tired of trying on dresses. lol So I don't know what I will wear.

My boss for this week is a total idiot, she blames everything that goes wrong on other people. Everything she says is wrong, and shes the most difficult person to work with. Plus she asks me to do some of her work. Which I'm not suppose to be doing, but I did it anyway, I need a change. I spent all day typing her reports and coaching documents.

lol Some of the stuff she wrote in their doesn't even make sense! She just wrote it because it sounded good. I guess thats why shes management and am not.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cookie Monster

It's amusing how you and cookie monster have the same initials and the same birthday, and you both like cookies. Well I can't believe your boss has you do some of her work cause then she would have less responsibility and also she would have way less work.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

At my old job, my boss made me do schedules and timesheets which wasn't in my job description either. When you got people to boss around, you can make them do whatever you don't want to do! lol

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku keitamoro is off to a good start keitamoro's Avatar
    Thanks

That boss that made you do schedules and time sheets which wasn't in the job description is pretty bossy but I agree with you that when you are in charge of people you have the right to make them do whatever you don't want to do

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

My Advice would be to Quit or wait until you get to the the boss lady
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

+ Reply to Thread