+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 14

Thread: Crushed

  1. #1
    Zev
    Zev is offline
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts

    Crushed

    So I used to be friends with this couple, and they broke up a bit ago. I talked to the guy about it, and he was crushed. Partly because she broke it off with him for someone else, however he doesn't know it was because of someone else. I didn't want to mention that to him. He looked like he was about to cry though. I told him to take it like a man, and just go sleep with the next girl already, like every other normal man and get over it. That got a smile out of him at least.

    Ok, so that guy asked me out a 3rd time, and I said maybe. I tried avoiding him, however he always seems to find me. I kinda feel as if he is trying to hard, which must mean he has some sort of ulterior motive. Because I'm not really that awesome, if I was a guy, I would try to date some hot model, not some girl like me.

    I was in the breakroom on the computer at work, I was trying to read the posts there however people keep coming up to me and talking to me when I'm trying to read the posts, its oh so annoying.

    I have been meaning to download some sort of instant messager for the last month now, I never get around to it. I was thinking I might try it this weekend. Not sure which is the best one to use. I hate msn, plus I forgot my hotmail address. Yahoo is ok. AIM is nice, its very simple. I used to use Trillion it was kind of confusing at times since I had 3 different account people were IMing me from. I'm just torn on which one I want to use. I just like simple easy IM programs. If anyone has any suggestions I would be happy to hear them.
    Last edited by Zev; Aug 14, 2009 at 02:10 AM.

    Signature is a Gwenibe original.

  2. #2
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    Meebo is a decent browser-based website that utilizes pretty much every instant messenger program out there on the "market". It's free. There's nothing to download except for the Firefox Add-on. It works alright.

    Quite the awkward predicament you have there. Hmm.
    I love my girlfriend.

  3. #3
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    Tell the guy off already. Hell, you even tell me to act like a real man or what ever and now I am telling you to act like a real women. If the dude keeps bugging you just say no means no and that your not interested, if he gets pissy then he can go jump in a river. If you are sure they have ulterior motives then even more reason to say no.

    WARNING POSSITIVE INPUTE ALERT!!: You are not an easy girl to pin down shall we say even though in several of our smart ass banters I said you are, how ever I know you are not and I admire and respect you for it.

    As for the IM thing, not to sure, I don't use IM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  4. #4
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    and I said maybe.
    Sooner or later you're going to have to take my advice and flat out refuse, Zev.

  5. #5
    Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    I agree with Hassun and Scourge. You are just postponing it. If you are not interested in him, tell him. He only suffers from not knowing what you really think of him. And you feel uncomfortable not telling him the truth. I'd end this as soon as possible, maybe it becomes harder afterwards.
    I guess that's the best for both of you.

    About that IM stuff ... Some people prefer Pidgin, I however currently use Digsby and really like it. It combines all kind of stuff, just take a look at the site. Might be a little confusing for you at first though, I'd give it a try. :P
    You are now breathing manually. :P

    E&OE;

  6. #6
    Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan United States
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 132 Times in 126 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    Zev dear you are the hot one. I have seen your pics. That is the reason he is persueing you so hard and that is why guys you work with are constantly coming up to you. He is following your advice way to well. You tellacom temptress you. Ha Ha.

  7. #7
    Zev
    Zev is offline
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 66 Times in 62 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    Thanks, you guys, I will have to look into those IM's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Tell the guy off already. Hell, you even tell me to act like a real man or what ever and now I am telling you to act like a real women. If the dude keeps bugging you just say no means no and that your not interested, if he gets pissy then he can go jump in a river. If you are sure they have ulterior motives then even more reason to say no.

    WARNING POSSITIVE INPUTE ALERT!!: You are not an easy girl to pin down shall we say even though in several of our smart ass banters I said you are, how ever I know you are not and I admire and respect you for it.
    I'm not sure how real woman act, can you show me by example? I know am a very difficult lady. hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Sooner or later you're going to have to take my advice and flat out refuse, Zev.
    I know, I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, and he would disappear maybe find someone else worth his attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Zev dear you are the hot one. I have seen your pics. That is the reason he is persueing you so hard and that is why guys you work with are constantly coming up to you. He is following your advice way to well. You tellacom temptress you. Ha Ha.
    Am no supermodel, and only they should have these kinds of headaches! LOL I like that tellacom temptress, I think I will make that my user title.

    Signature is a Gwenibe original.

  8. #8
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Crushed

    Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I'm not sure how real woman act, can you show me by example? I know am a very difficult lady. hahaha.
    What, you want me to wear a pink tank top and a mini scirt or something?

    In this sense its simple on how to tell a guy off. 1: Be blunt, get your point across and just say no I am not interested. Just flat out shoot him down because if you don't he will just keep buzzing around you. 2: If he continues to be a pest, get in his face and tell him to back off. Just be sturn and he will get the message that you do not want to be messed with. It should be as simple as that.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: Nov 30, 2007, 09:55 PM
  2. Crushed
    By RayMe in forum Poems
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 30, 2007, 05:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts