+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crushed

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Crushed

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    What, you want me to wear a pink tank top and a mini scirt or something?

In this sense its simple on how to tell a guy off. 1: Be blunt, get your point across and just say no I am not interested. Just flat out shoot him down because if you don't he will just keep buzzing around you. 2: If he continues to be a pest, get in his face and tell him to back off. Just be sturn and he will get the message that you do not want to be messed with. It should be as simple as that.
    Honestly, I think you could pull the whole pink tank and mini skirt look off!

Yeah, I have been meaning to tell him that. I have been really trying hard to avoid him lately because I just don't feel like entering drama land. He did give me his phone number, and he was kind of upset that I didn't give him mine. Which I don't want to make him mad at me, because I work with the guy and I don't want things to get awkward. I was thinking about texting him something along the lines of "Leave me alone" or something however then he would have my phone number.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

No Zev, no, its not going to happen.

You are trying to avoid drama but are creating it at the same time by not just telling him to take a hike. Also, texting him would be a terrable idea because then he does have your number and can bug you even after you telling him to go to hell. And it will be even more awkward at work untill you just be straight up with him and say no.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I know, I'm planning on telling him, I'm just waiting for the right moment.... whenever that may be. I am afraid he might cry, because it wouldn't be the first time I've made a guy cry over that. I'm trying not to be as harsh as I used to be, because I'm really cold hearted and I find things funny when other people with hearts don't laugh.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I know, I'm planning on telling him, I'm just waiting for the right moment.... whenever that may be. I am afraid he might cry, because it wouldn't be the first time I've made a guy cry over that. I'm trying not to be as harsh as I used to be, because I'm really cold hearted and I find things funny when other people with hearts don't laugh.
    That is an interesting fact and makes you cool. But the best time is when he is when he is with his friends. That will demoralize him and he willnot want to be around you any more. Trust me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 25, 2009)

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

As a guy I will tell you, if you aren't interested in me, please just tell me. Don't think you are appearing cold or mean. Just be honest. It is far worse on a guy to hear maybe from a girl he is into just for her to brush him off. There is no better time then the next time you see him. Just say "bob" you are a great guy, I am just not into you as something more than a friend. I respect you so I am being honest, please respect the way I feel and lets just be friends.

If he asks you out just as a friend then tell him given his interest in you that would not be appropriate, if he wants to hang out with you (as a friend) then it would have to be in a group of several non-double date friends.

If he doesn't back off or gets creepy tell him you already have creepy friends in your life and take out a restraining order....or a hit man

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefblackhammer For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 25, 2009)

Zev
    Thanks

Ok, I'm just going to say everything you told me to say, and see how that goes. If it doesn't go well, then I guess I need to locate a toaster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2