+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fix It Already!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Fix It Already!

OMG!! My car is still leaking anti-freeze, this will be the third time around I well being having Ford look at it and try to fix it. Third time is the charm right? Honestly if they tell me to wait 2 more freaking days to make another attempt to fix the leak that should have already been fixed the previous 2 times, well I'm going to become unglued on them. It is not going to pretty.

I have a lot of stuff to do! This is not good.

So today I sat around in my pjs, and relaxed because I couldn't really go anywhere. I don't like driving my car when it has problems. I watched the history channel about the vampire thing, it was boring, I don't know why I watched 3 hours of it. Then I watched Bridezillas, this one girl kept acting like she was rich, made her daddy buy her a stretch hummer limo, 7,500 dress, half a million dollar wedding, she even named her wring a fat girls name, because she said it was so big. Then she made fun of the minim wage workers, she acted like a total snob. I hate girls like her, I only watched the show waiting for bad stuff to happen to her.

Saturday was a freaking nightmare, I was the only person trying to help 50 + agents, because a whole bunch of people called out. Usually I would have called out too, am trying to become less self-fish and think of other people, so I stayed. I worked my butt off, and "higher up" bosses got into verbal fights because the tensions were running so high due to the lack of help. Because I can only do so much, I'm not super woman. It was crazy, that day made me feel like I wasn't good enough, combined with my bosses fighting over who I should be helping, it was a bad day. I just smiled, and I tried to help as many people as I could, because that is my job. I didn't want to push the bad feelings that I got from my bosses onto the agents. It wouldn't have been right.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fix It Already!

well that sucks. Hopefully you can get a new car soon. But I wonder why you watched the history channel and bridezilla, but not any anime? lol
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fix It Already!

Hmm... well I'm a person who likes variety, so I don't like watching the same thing, I watch a little anime, real life drama, and dramas. lol
    Last edited by Zev; Oct 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread