+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's All Business

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

It's All Business

Ok, they are changing our call center over to handling huge business accounts instead of regular consumer accounts. Which I personally am not a big business account fan, they have huge accounts and generate the most revenue for the company. Therefore they are extremely important, if you mess up on a huge corporate account, wow, it is not going to be good.

When I say huge accounts, I mean I saw an account once with an hundred thousand dollar bill. Making a mistake on them will probably get you fired.

I had handled large corporation accounts in the past when they made us take them before, trying to straighten out a billing error on 100 lines or more is a lot of work. Not really something I will be looking forward to!

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It's All Business

Will you at least be paid more?

....... more work sucks, but more money can make things feel better.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think they'll get a raise, but if you sell something to those accounts, I bet the commission is pretty sweet

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol @ pay raise! I wish, that is what I asked them the first time they switched us to business, it didn't happen.

Commission, yeah that is only perk for everyone else, except me since I take escalated calls and do not get commission right now. So whenever I feel like the account has potential to sell to, I always put the credit under the original agent that I took the call from since I'm not going to get any commission off it.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread