+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Sleep Tonight

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

No Sleep Tonight

I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow, well technically today. Because all the changes that they are making at work. I'm no longer going to be sitting in my own room, I'm going to be out on the floor with all the agents. Instead of talking to them over the phone, I now have to see them face to face. Which some of them really stink! I need to bring mints. I have gotten looks from some of them, like they are starring at me judging me already and I havn't even talked with them yet. I was told that the reason they are looking at me that way is because they are worried about all the changes and having someone kinda of join their team who can tell them what to do. Because instead of us helping out the entire center with questions and escalations, we are assigned a team to focus on helping that team out. Their kind of changing my role as a supervisor on me here lately.

I think am really going to miss sitting in my own room with the other supervisors, we always had good talks and it was just us back there.

Now I am going to have all my bosses and agents judging me, starring at me all day. Ehh....

Plus, I'm totally out of the loop on what I'm suppose to do when I go to work. The day shift had a meeting about it, the night shift was told nothing. Then I didn't go to work Monday, so I'm clueless as to what expectations they have set, or how they would like me to do things.

I feel kind of like that first day of school, where you can't sleep at night because you are nervous. So I can't stop some part of me of feeling nervous. I'm just going to promise myself to smile the whole day and just go with the flow.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No Sleep Tonight

If you treat those under you with respect, you should get that in return. Unless those you've been assigned are total jackasses... but there's not much you can do about that other then a Coaching session (God, I hated those, I had a real jack ass for a team leader at Convergys).

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You could........ uh..............

............ psh, what am I talkin' about, I'd have no idea what to do in those situations.

Not until they come up, anyways. And then I just BS it and hope I get lucky.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well they may be looking at you because they think you are cute. I mean come one tha is probably it. You can do it.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If you treat those under you with respect, you should get that in return. Unless those you've been assigned are total jackasses... but there's not much you can do about that other then a Coaching session (God, I hated those, I had a real jack ass for a team leader at Convergys).
    You know call centers very well, how long did you work there?

Well it was just like three people, which they are all young people probably just graduated high school a year ago. Which its hard to gain kids respect because they don't usually respect anyone. However today I didn't get any dirty looks, they just kinda stared a few times, that I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Well they may be looking at you because they think you are cute.
    I hope not, one of the people has his knocked up girlfriend working with him!

I think I made some of them mad because I would wait like 10 minutes, just sitting there because my team won't need my help. I see other teams that need help, so when I go to help their teams, then my team would all want my help. I'm like sorry guys.

I was really bored today though because I only took 5 escalations which were all 5 minute long calls and answered 12 questions in 8 hours. The rest of the time I sat there being bored out of my mind. I started striking up conversations with random people.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread