+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ouch.. my brain hurts.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch.. my brain hurts.

OMG, I went to work today, and I'm so frustrated. I talked to 2 ladies today, and both are them were stupid and annoying. I talked with each of them for like approximately 40 minutes or so and seriously like I'm so frustrated right now I don't even know what to do with myself. I think I now need therapy.

This one lady hasn't paid her bill in a long time and wants me to credit more money off her account just because. I had explained the last 4 months of her bills to her. The next hour was like this:

Her "Gimme a credit"
    Me "I'm sorry no credit is due."
    Her "Correct my bill!"
    Me "Your bill has already been corrected."

Just loop that 35 times, and wallah! That was our conversation. I had to have upper management hang up on her.

The second call, I won't even get started on that lady. Honestly I think these people are making me go insane, and I think I may need a psychiatrist. I can't even put into words how I feel right now. This is the worst day I have had in a long time. I took a lot of other calls today and for over the last 3 years that I have worked here. The only thing that I can't get out of my mind is how frustrating those 2 calls were. I'm finding it hard to calm myself down, which I'm an extremely calm person. When am annoyed to death and I have no way of escaping that, its stressing me out to the max.

Honestly, if my all my calls weren't recorded, and people didn't have the ability to listen to them. I wouldn't be so stressed.

Anywho, anyone else have a job that is killing your soul? And how do you deal with the stress?
    Last edited by Zev; Sep 22, 2009 at 10:50 PM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie dezastrox may be famous one day dezastrox may be famous one day dezastrox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ouch.. my brain hurts.

Hm thats sucks I had to do a paper on situation like this before.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I exercise and write. And yes my job does kill part of my soul.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You know I am here and you can always vent by herassing me, I don't care, if it makes you feel better then its all good. I don't expect you to say sorry so don't worry about that and just let it all out untill you get back to your calm self. As for the therapy, well I am basicly AO's unofficel shrink practacly, of cores you might want a professional, how ever my services are free as I have no way of charging you.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

well, what helps me calm down from dealing with bratty, grubby kids is venting to Darling, listening to good songs on the radio, and having a treat like soda or maybe a little candy. . .

that, and what also might help is thinking, "Well, at the end of the day i am not them and i do not have to live their stupid life, so that is a blessing in itself."

+ Reply to Thread