+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rain On My Parade

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Rain On My Parade

Ok so everything was going great! Like I was happy, everything was coming together.

All of a sudden out of the blue, my mom comes to visit me at 10 at night. Says she hates her boyfriend, again! Says they broke up, might I add for the 40th freaking time! She is laying on my couch all depressed saying "My life sucks." Boo hoo, pity me. "I'm a loser, I want to die." Blah blah blah. Usually when this happens she will make up with her loser boyfriend by tomorrow and I won't see her for another month or two. The only time my mom visits me is when she is fighting with her boyfriend.

I love my mom, but shes bringing me down, again. I'm still trying to grow up, I can't take care of her and me. It's too hard.

I'm going to forget this ever happened, and try to carry on with my good weekend momentum.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rain On My Parade

Sorry 'bout the pity parade that storms into your life every now and again.

I think your mom needs to grow up a bit, a little better judgment and self-reliance never hurt nobody.
    Of course, maybe she doesn't want to change. Maybe she just likes a certain part of that man and loves it until another part of him shows up - and then she takes a break from him via break-up-depression-cheerup and goes through the whole cycle again. ..........if that's what she prefers, I would suggest for her to get a journal....... or a facebook account....... or a myspace...... so she'd have another's shoulder to go cry on. Depending on one's child shows a lack of parental-strength / responsibility / maturity.

.......... but then again, that's just me being assuming and analyzing.

... so yeah, ignore that. Hope she gets better so she can get out of your hair!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, sounds like you know my mother better than I do. I just wish she would end the cycle, I have tried several times to help end it. Nothing I did stopped it, even when she promised me it was the last time she would be with him. We made plans to move her so he wouldn't follow her, and it would finally be over. However the very next day, she was back with him again. I can't stop her from making stupid mistakes, and she isn't learning her lessons. I truly gave up on her. Love can make you do stupid things, however I can't grasp that she would be this stupid. If my moms life wasn't messed up before him, he is sure taking her down with him.

I would love to tell her to suck it up, face the choices you made, and start fixing your life before its too late. She is too emotional to reason with. She is the only thing that makes me feel a little depressed, because she comes running to me expecting help with her problems. The only solution is to move far, far away. I'm really tired of everyone, maybe I should just relocate somewhere new.

My mother is anti-technology. That is why I talk about her on the internet because its the one place she will never go.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Just keep up the weekend momentum, keep it up, and you should be okay. Sorry about your mom but yeah sometimes moving out of state is what you need. However I don't know if I would resort to that.

Zev
    Thanks

OMG, shes still freaking at my house! Walking around, telling me 4 am is a little late to be up and asking me what am doing, then making fun of me for watching anime which she refers to as cartoons.

I guess I'm going to have to have the whole talk with her, "Look if you are staying with me, you live by my rules. This includes not talking to me, unless I talk to you first." Yeah, thats a good rule.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoo! Weekend momentum! *I'm feelin' it! ^_^*

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear about your mom pretty much ruining the good flow of energy you had. I know how that goes. My father's a lush and used to live a few blocks away. On occassional weekends, he'd show up--drunk as a skunk--and would ruin' my good momentum. He'd basically suck all the positive energy from my home and leave nothing but negativity in it's place (with him yelling about how bad of a woman his new baby's mama is and how he wants to fight my uncle, blah, blah, blah).

The most you can do is make the most out of it so you don't feel like you're losing your inner balance (if that makes sense). I hope you've been able to keep up the weekend momentum and I hope your mom doesn't drive you crazy or anything. ^_^

*Keep your head up!*

Zev
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Whoo! Weekend momentum! *I'm feelin' it! ^_^*

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear about your mom pretty much ruining the good flow of energy you had. I know how that goes. My father's a lush and used to live a few blocks away. On occassional weekends, he'd show up--drunk as a skunk--and would ruin' my good momentum. He'd basically suck all the positive energy from my home and leave nothing but negativity in it's place (with him yelling about how bad of a woman his new baby's mama is and how he wants to fight my uncle, blah, blah, blah).

The most you can do is make the most out of it so you don't feel like you're losing your inner balance (if that makes sense). I hope you've been able to keep up the weekend momentum and I hope your mom doesn't drive you crazy or anything. ^_^

*Keep your head up!*
    Thanks you for sharing that, its really nice too know I'm not the only one with a messed up family who's slowly driving me insane by annoying the hell out of me. =)

+ Reply to Thread