+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sad but true.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Sad but true.

The color quiz is the most accurate quiz ever!

Your Existing Situation
    Feels there are barriers between herself and the essential things she desires.

Your Stress Sources
    "Would love a partner with which to share a happy and conflict free existence, but her need for individuality causes her to be over critical and demanding. This leads to problems and disagreements, bringing them close and then pushing them apart, so that her ideal situation can never be fully developed. Though she wants to satisfy her desires, she holds back a part of himself, never allowing herself to give her to those urges. she believes that by holding back she is showing herself as a superior person who is a cut above the rest. she is critical, particular, and a taste for the finer things; she is judgmental and feels it necessary to express her thoughts and opinions as if they are correct. she enjoys original yet subtle beauty and strives to make friends with only those whose tastes are as refined as her and who can help stimulate and increase her intellect. she desires others to admire her and view her as a highly respected individual."

Your Restrained Characteristics
    Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

"Feels she is carry more than her share of problems. she is flexible and laid back, sticking to her goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

Applies tough standards to her potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally.

Your Desired Objective

"Feels as if she has been held back from many things, and that other things have always tried to dominate her. she now feels she has to make up for lost time by living an overly intense lifestyle."

Your Actual Problem
    "Enjoys making new plans and goals, but needs to be respected and admired for the things she accomplishes."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Wishes she was more spontaneous and impulsive, but holds back because she needs things to be in order, rational, and clearly defined."

I have problems you see.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Sad but true.

Color Quiz? Sounds interesting. Any way I might try it myself? I think I can beat your high score.

EDIT:

Your Existing Situation

"Is reckless and short-tempered. His decisions are made with little thought out the consequences, often times leading to unnecessary stress and conflict."

Your Stress Sources

"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones he choices to give himself."

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

"He is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity, but can be restless and emotionally distant so he never really gets too involved with others."

Your Desired Objective

Alert and very observant. Always looking for new opportunities which offer freedom and the hope of making the most of them. Looking to prove himself and be recognized for his for his achievements. Feels separated from others and constantly trying to bridge that gap.

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give him more freedom and less obstacles."
    What? That doesn't seem right at all!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Existing Situation

Looking for excitement and adventure and anything new and far from ordinary. Is bored by routines and repetition.
    What? Heck no. I may not like sleeping in and sitting still, but I can DO repetition and routine like nobody's business!

Your Stress Sources

"Important that he find a partner who is trustworthy, understanding, and has the ability to communicate well. Makes sure to follow up on all opportunities presented to him. He is highly critical and refuses to be made a fool from trusting others too much. Must believe the intentions of others are genuine and real. Is always watching and analyzing where he stands with others to make sure his is not being manipulated."
    Ha, that's pretty true.

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."
    That's not restrained at all. It's quite open, but it's not used often.

"Feels he is not receiving his fair share and is unable to rely on anyone for support or sympathy. He keeps his emotions bottled up, leaving him quick to take offense to small things. He tries to make the best of his situation."
    1. Definitely don't feel like I'm getting the fair share, but it's not that I'm UNABLE to rely on others. I don't WANT TO rely on others. Big difference.
    2. Emotions aren't bottled up, they're expressed quite often.
    3. I'm a perfectionist, so yes on the last two statements.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."
    Er... no to the first one (don't feel helpless or desperate), and none of your business on the second one.
    And not sure about what the heck the last part is trying to say about me... I don't like conflict, but that rule doesn't apply in the bedroom.

Your Desired Objective

"He feels life in general is handing him too many difficult and unpleasant things, but no one else seems to agree with him. He is resistant to joining in with others and want to be left alone."
    True on the first part, but not true that people don't seem to agree with him. It's not that people don't agree with me, it's that they don't really care.
    And of course I love being left alone, it's my natural reaction to things. Doesn't mean I really like being alone, though.

Your Actual Problem

"Fear of being prevented from achieving the things he wants causes him to take advantage of all types of other experiences, but then denies any of them have value to him. His destructive behavior is his way of escaping and hiding the helplessness he feels."
    WHAT?! That is the furthest thing from the truth I've ever heard! Oh yes, the boy who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, obeys the law, enforces the law, talks openly about how he feels to his girlfriend, is in a loving relationship with no bumps, puts up a fuss but is actually okay with things, and has understandable emotional reactions --- TOTALLY DESTRUCTIVE. .....I admit, if I wasn't in a relationship, I wouldn't really know what I'd be doing to myself if I lived up to this point.

Your Actual Problem #2

"His personality is such that he analyzes and examines everything with harsh judgment, which is viewed as an attitude of harsh criticism and disapproval. Fails to take into consideration all the facts when making his judgments. "
    I wouldn't say "harsh". I'd say "honest".
    Psh, no one other than Abu knows how I see things... and she doesn't judge it harshly or with disapproval. She just shakes her head.
    And no way I don't take into consideration of all facts - I just think some facts deserve to be looked over more than other facts.

All-in-all, it's quite a frightening test - as it can tell so much from simple actions. However, it doesn't account for everything other than mental reactions -- and mental doesn't always account for emotional, spiritual, and unusual experiences.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Your Existing Situation

"Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go her way, otherwise she becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in her activities."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer her than what she was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. she purses all her goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause her to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field she pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Although she feels isolated and alone, she is afraid of forming deep, meaningful relationships. Is conceited and is easily offended."

"Although she is able to find contentment through sexual activity, she feels hopeless to change her problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what she has."

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make her restless. she is driven by her desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but she may spread herself to thin taking on too much."

Your Actual Problem

"Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles."

Soshi says this isn't me cuz i'm not stressed! hooray!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.
    I knew it!

The color quiz is never wrong.

I'm glad that you all took the quiz too, I feel like I know you all better now.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

That was the fastest test ever.. like no joke and its on point with somethings.

Your Existing Situation

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."

Your Stress Sources

"Strives for direct and honest relationships, founded on trust and understanding. Will only take part in things he truly believes in. Needs the freedom to make his own decisions without restrictions, obstacles, or forced compromises."

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. He is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome his lack of energy and may become irritable if he does not recover.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

"Looking to make a good impression and be recognized for his achievements. He has a strong need to feel appreciated and look up to. He is very sensitive and will be hurt if he is rejected, unnoticed, or not given adequate acknowledgement."

Your Actual Problem

"Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of his freedom to make his own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build his position and status."

Your Actual Problem #2

Works toward building his position and increasing his self-esteem by viewing his accomplishments (and those of others) critically and harsh judgment. Insists on things being straightforward and clear.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread