+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Setting A Good Example

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Setting A Good Example

You know what I find funny. That my bosses, boss breaks the dress code that we have at work, and nobody says anything. Like I can't say anything because shes over me, like people services should have.

And it started out she would break the dress code by wearing sleeveless shirts, now she wears sleeveless shirts and flip flops. And wearing flip flops is just going to far. Everyone wants to wear flip flops to work, but we cant without getting sent home to change because its against the dress code.

Shes not setting a very good example, I was thinking about wearing flip flops, and just saying well my bosses, boss is wearing them so why can I?

I got a test done today at the hospital, they looked at my digestive tract and said that everything looked fine. So now I just wasted my time and money doing a stupid useless test to tell me I'm fine. Great, just dandy.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Setting A Good Example

if you can get away with it, post an anonymous memo where everyone can see it addressing your concern over this.

And have you tried going over her head to her boss?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha yeah, I was talking with my boss and few people I work with. One of them wrote an anonymous letter and gave it to the person in charge of the site. Thats the thing with anonymous letters though, they can be overlooked.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

a formal complaint can work too, and if she starts treating you harshly after wards, then you'd have grounds to complain again.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Better than doin a bunch of test and finding out you are really screwed up, got to count the blessings.

+ Reply to Thread