+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sickness

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

The Sickness

I called out from work today, I almost never get sick. I think its my job thats making me get sick. I have to walk around the whole call floor to peoples desks, thats about 500 people. So this really sucks. Because on the rare occasion I do get sick, it brings me down. Plus am kinda anemic and I havn't taken my iron pills in forever, on top of coughing my lungs out, my headache, and my sore throat. Plus I can barely breathe, I sound like a really huge fat lady walking a couple of steps then trying to catch a breath. I think my anemia is kicking in because am all pale and I get a little dizzy when I stand up.

Unfortunately I must go to work tomorrow because I'm out of sick days. I guess I will go all hopped up on drugs and trying to make it through the day acting like I can help people with complicated questions. Its time to man up.

I figure I will give it a few days and see if I start to get any better. However I prolly won't be online much. The computer screen light does nothing for my headache and neither does Tylenol 3. Vicks sucks really bad, I took like a dose and half of the night time stuff, didn't even get drowsy and still coughing.
    Last edited by Zev; Nov 05, 2009 at 12:06 AM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Sickness

You have a high tolerance when you can take half the bottle.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

lol I think that would cause liver damage, so that would not be so good. I think I found a good combo of drugs to keep me moving though, so yay.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Are you sure it's liver damage? I mean, because you seem kind of young for liver damage, and I'm pretty sure the symptoms are different.

Whatever the reason, I hope you feel better. I just got over the flu for second time this year, and it seems like everyone has insomnia and is sick.

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Maybe the sickness is H1N1???
    It can be possible but im not even sure you should worry about the sickness u can just freget it and it will come be gone! LOL
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Get well soon! ^_^

I hate being sick. I rarely get sick either and when I do, I'm miserable. I get a cold and it feels like bird flu, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread