+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thats Cute

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats Cute

Ok so I walking around today, and I was complaining to this person because they were sitting so far away from me and I had to walk aways to come answer their question. And they were all like shocked I was a supervisor, and said that they would be sitting next to me from now on.

Which he is going to have to fight the guy that sits next to me everyday for that seat! lol Yesterday there was like dog poo under the seat next to me, and instead of moving to another seat, he cleaned up the dog poo himself.

Then at lunch, I sat down at my own table and this guy moves from his table to come sit by me, because he said I looked lonely. lol

After that he had an escalation, so I give him my work extension number to transfer the call to which is 5 digits, then he said "You still owe me 4 more digits."

He is cute, I feel like he is trying too hard though.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thats Cute

Erm, cool? A day in the life of Zev I guess?

Also, whats with the red?
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

:P I think she's trying to highlight areas according to what they are of importance.
    I think it's a delightful way to give different audiences exactly what they want to read. Those who often read red texts will more likely be interested in the topics brought up in the red. Those who find red as hurt-ish to the eyes, find the regular text as a great summary.
    .....orrrrrr that's just me over-analyzing again.

It's cute that he's trying. Gotta' give him a little treat for trying so hard, but gotta' give him the hint to cool it down a bit.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

you may feel like hes trying too hard but...would you have noticed him otherwise, at least in the way he wants you to notice him?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    :P I think she's trying to highlight areas according to what they are of importance.
    I think it's a delightful way to give different audiences exactly what they want to read. Those who often read red texts will more likely be interested in the topics brought up in the red. Those who find red as hurt-ish to the eyes, find the regular text as a great summary.
    .....orrrrrr that's just me over-analyzing again.
    lol Get out of my mind!

I just don't understand guys well, like I have never seen this guy before and he was glued to my like honey the rest of the day. Its a little creepy.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe he thought you were cute and he has a pathetic way of showing interest.

..........or he's a stalker! :O

... Nah, stalkers give off a different feel.

Or possibly, he's just your average suck-up. Who knows~

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, certainly is trying way to had but you can't blame a guy for liking a girl that is not ugly.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

A peaceful day for Zev..

How cute that Ha, he seem to be very touching and emotionally person to come and sit with you because you JUST look lonely..Oh Boy..and Yeah He try too+(ooo) Hard ..Good Luck for him in what he thinking about to do ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast