+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Times Are Changing

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Times Are Changing

I ordered my new phone yesterday, Samsung Exclaim it's suppose to cost 79.99 plus tax, however I'm only paying 29.99 plus tax because I used my knowledge to get a cheaper price. Phones usually ship out fast, I'm suppose to get mine tomorrow. So I can't wait for my new phone!

It was kind of funny, because I was telling the person who ordered my phone what they had to do, and how much my phone costs. lol

And yesterday I came to work, and they were all like, you need to choose what new shift you want and turn it back in tomorrow. Then you will know what shift you got on this Friday, and start new shifts on this coming Monday. lol Thats how my work is, they rush everything on you and give you not much time to think about it.

I hate working Mondays, because they are super busy, so I went for a shift with Sunday & Monday off this time instead of Saturday & Sunday. We will see Friday which is tomorrow if I end up getting it.

Anywho, they are also changing our roles and what we are expected to do. So it might not be a good change.

Then in another month or 2 will we probably change shifts again. For the 5th time this year.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Times Are Changing

I am happy for you that you are getting a new phone and I hope you get it tomorrow.

As for your work changing shifts like that on you... I don't think they know if they are comming or going frankly, expecialy from all the stuff you tell us. Good luck with everything.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually like it so much more when my superiors just assign things.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

At least you're getting change in your favor. ^_^

Though if you change again, later this year, do you still have the option to choose? Or, do they normally just pick times for you?

I hear nice things about the Exclaim. Congrats on the cool phone!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah they always give everyone a sheet of paper with like 20 different shifts and only one person can get each shift. So we rank them in order of what we want, then everyone with the highest seniority gets their shift first. Which I'm kind of like in the middle of the seniority list. Which is better than being last.

Basically instead of us having our own separate area and helping the agents out there. They are changing things so we are like the assistants to upper management now. So now we will be talking escalations, questions, and whatever upper management feels we should do.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread