+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?

Ok so upper management broke down, and I ended up walking around for 5 hours taking escalations and questions so they wouldn't have too. They couldn't even go a full week doing it! It's crazy.

Then I talked to this one guy today, he didn't speak English well. Tried to tell me that I don't understand customer service! I mean really!?! He was just mad because after 30 minutes of talking to me, he realized his threats would go unanswered, and he can't frighten me into crediting his account.

He even told me he was going to tell my husband and my children that I was a bad customer service supervisor. LOL I don't know why he said that, it doesn't make any sense. Which of course I don't have a husband or any children, even if I did, I wouldn't care what he said to them.

Gosh, some people.

Anywho, me and my friend were having a hot or not challenge. My first picture was a 9.6, my second one was a 9.3 out of 10. I rated myself a 7.5 to 8, just goes to show you people have different perceptions of pretty. So I hope its good enough to out hot my friend.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar?

Like your husband and children would have any affect on your job.

I remember when I worked customer service for Brunswick Zone and we had a power surge that killed all the machines in the game room. We had a line of impatient people trying to find out what the problem is and make sure their credits were still good on their card.

One lady flipped out, cut to the front of the line and cussed me and my co-worker out, claiming we're not doin' our job right. I told her, "unless you can tell god to stop with this crazy weather so we don't have any more power surges AND you can check all these people's game cards faster than the TWO of us put together, there isn't much you can do to make this any less slow and painful. Back of the line please!"

+ Reply to Thread