+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Wants to be my New BFF?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Who Wants to be my New BFF?

My title was sarcastic, please do not send me any friend requests unless I have actually talked to you before.

Ok, anyone who sent me a friends request, I added them!
    With the exception of that one person, that one time, he really annoyed me. Now I think I finally understand why Aceman denies almost everyone as his friend.

I don't really want to be the mean person here, however even if you are on my friends list. I'm still going to treat you the same as any other member on the forum, as far as rule breaking goes anyways.

Anyone who knows me, knows am a very fair person.

So if I give you a warning or infraction, don't be all like "Oh but were friends, next time you should just pm me instead." I'm not going to do that, because that is not being fair to everyone else. And putting me on a guilt trip isn't easy, because I'm heartless you see.

Just an FYI, I love all my little buddies, however I'm going to treat you all the same.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Wants to be my New BFF?

You are anything but heartless Zev you big sissy, but I must agree, you are fair. To be honest, I would be rather upset if you went easy on me. But I don't see that ever happeneing any time soon.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh it won't be happening, especially not anytime soon. *evil smile*

FYI, I'm am not a big sissy!

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Over all, you are not a sissy, but I did get you going didn't I.

But you are a softy some times and are not as big of a hard ass as you make your self out to be. You are just sarcastic, sinical , and some what narcasistic.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, ok then Zev, gotcha on that one.
    I don't know you that well, yet ... well actually I know most of the vet gfx people closer than I do others ... I don't really know if you are fair or not, I didn't really get to talk to you ^^;;
    Would be awesome on getting to know you though!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Everytime I here BFF it reminds me of that paris hilton show and I want to strangle something.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I had no idea paris hilton invented "BFF"...

...that's like claiming "Man, when I heard someone say 'nuculer' reminds me of George Bush and I want to strangle something!"...

In your case and the quoted case, both weren't invented by the person - so a pet-peeve grown from such is rather....... petty.

As a positive example: Instead of seeing Paris Hilton when I hear "BFF", I instead automatically think of it carved into a tree. Instead of seeing George Bush when I hear "nuculer", I instead naturally think of all the rednecks out there...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I accept everyone on my friends list...not like the list really means anything to me. My real friends get stalked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast