+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Wants to be my New BFF?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Wants to be my New BFF?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Over all, you are not a sissy, but I did get you going didn't I.

But you are a softy some times and are not as big of a hard ass as you make your self out to be. You are just sarcastic, sinical , and some what narcasistic.
    Oh, you just know me so well! If I ever need to write a book about myself, I will have to have you write it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Ah, ok then Zev, gotcha on that one.
    I don't know you that well, yet ... well actually I know most of the vet gfx people closer than I do others ... I don't really know if you are fair or not, I didn't really get to talk to you ^^;;
    Would be awesome on getting to know you though!
    Sounds good, my possible future BFF!

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Everytime I here BFF it reminds me of that paris hilton show and I want to strangle something.
    Yeah, I was slightly annoyed at the time, so I needed an annoying Pairs Hilton title.

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I had no idea paris hilton invented "BFF"...

...that's like claiming "Man, when I heard someone say 'nuculer' reminds me of George Bush and I want to strangle something!"...

In your case and the quoted case, both weren't invented by the person - so a pet-peeve grown from such is rather....... petty.

As a positive example: Instead of seeing Paris Hilton when I hear "BFF", I instead automatically think of it carved into a tree. Instead of seeing George Bush when I hear "nuculer", I instead naturally think of all the rednecks out there...
    Gosh, what did Paris Hilton ever do to you!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    I accept everyone on my friends list...not like the list really means anything to me. My real friends get stalked

I don't know what I'm going to do with you, my skillfully creepy friend.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, sure, I will get my #2 pencil and about 400 sheets of paper and I better be getting something in return, I don't work for free you know.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Sure thing, you can have my table scraps.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

it all sounds good but it gets anoying after so many people start thinking
    one thing and do another heck half if not all the guys on my list quick talking
    to me when i told them i have no connection to the mods here being a vet dosnt
    mean you know everyone .

thats just another thing that's annoying other than being a mod on here
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Sure thing, you can have my table scraps.
    I forgot to mention that my services don't come cheep either, so your table scraps will not suffice. Nice try though.

Zev
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I forgot to mention that my services don't come cheep either, so your table scraps will not suffice. Nice try though.
    Fine! You drive a hard bargain, I will split my prize shoe collection with you.

Thanks

What would I possibly do with a shoe collection, other then sell them off for a quick buck.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

If I got a warning or infraction, I probably deserved it. No sweat off my back. I don't think I've gotten one since 2007, so I'm doin' good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast