+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who Wants to be my New BFF?

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Wants to be my New BFF?

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    What would I possibly do with a shoe collection, other then sell them off for a quick buck.
    Well it depends on what size shoe you wear, if you and me were the same size you could wear them instead of selling them. ^_^ Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    If I got a warning or infraction, I probably deserved it. No sweat off my back. I don't think I've gotten one since 2007, so I'm doin' good.
    I'm waiting to give you one, waiting for just the right moment. lol j/k Keep up the responsible posting, you good poster who never breaks the rules.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Well it depends on what size shoe you wear, if you and me were the same size you could wear them instead of selling them. ^_^ Just a thought.

I'm waiting to give you one, waiting for just the right moment. lol j/k Keep up the responsible posting, you good poster who never breaks the rules.
    Well since you're waiting so patiently, I'll be sure to do somethin' infraction worthy, LOL. J/K.

Seriously though, I appreciate that you and pretty much all the mods don't pick favs when it comes to infractions/warnings. I'm sure that we'd have no users, were it the other way around.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Hmm... Good point... Na, to hell with it, I am just going to sell them off, or I can sell them back to you.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3