+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You're My Number 1

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

You're My Number 1

I got my first pick in shifts, now I work Tuesday - Friday 3:30 to Midnights, Saturday 2:30 -11:00pm. Now I don't have to work a horrible Monday for a while atleast! And the best part, since my new shift starts Monday, I get labor day off! Yay me!

So 3 day weekend!

Got my new phone, the screen is huge! It's a bit confusing from my old phone because the keyboard pulled out the opposite way, and the new phone has a lot more buttons. I will just have to get used to it. I like the google icon, 1 click takes me straight to google! Since I have unlimited internet and text might as well use it. I'm still waiting on my internet to provision right now. Should be done pretty soon, I tell people to wait about an hour after activation. I wish people would stop texting me so I can let my phone charge up first.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: You're My Number 1

Unlimited......... internet.................

Oh how I wish I had that on my plan.
    I mess around with my phone so much, I wish I had infinite internet access...

What's aggravating is that every tone-creation program I find costs a subscription fee.
    I mean seriously, why do I have to pay a monthly fee just to create a single tone????

....... Congratz on your new phone!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

You might want to google myxer, for your ringtone issues. ^_-

Yeah, I have a really sweet plan, $30 a month for unlimited everything except minutes, I only get 500 a month, however I used 10 minutes last month. I got the inside track on the mobile phone industry, I know how to get most things free or at a cheaper rate.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    You might want to google myxer, for your ringtone issues. ^_-
    I got the inside track on the mobile phone industry, I know how to get most things free or at a cheaper rate.
    I may need your advice in a couple of months then.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

How come people get unlimited internet on a cell phone plan? I always find using peoples net on their phones annoying... it so small. But you said your screen is big, so maybe you're just cooler than the people I know,

I don't even own a cell phone. "Yabba Dabba Dooo!"
    ... Not Ever Again...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    How come people get unlimited internet on a cell phone plan? I always find using peoples net on their phones annoying... it so small. But you said your screen is big, so maybe you're just cooler than the people I know,

I don't even own a cell phone. "Yabba Dabba Dooo!"
    Because for some of us, we never need to use the internet until we're OUTSIDE the house.

Forgot to see whether or not you won that bid but you're already too far from any internet source?
    Internet on phone!

Want to check a bus route to see when the bus is going to arrive, but the phone service is unreliable as they'll often mix-up locations and even be using old routes, not only that but the bus schedule you picked up is outdated?
    Internet on phone!

Really need to see what movies are on and need an accurate idea of which theater to go to but you already left the house?
    Internet on phone!

Really need to find the definition of a word you heard on a radio or seen on a poster?
    Internet on phone!

Are the school computers refusing to work again?
    Internet on phone!

........ and etc.
    As far as my experience in the city goes: I NEVER have a need for the internet until I step outside my door.
    .... which is really odd, when you think about it.

Zev
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I may need your advice in a couple of months then.
    I'm always here for advice.

Yeah the internet is really handy on a mobile phone, like I have applications on my phone that automatically update to the web, so I can get the current weather, horoscopes and etc on the main screen of my phone where ever am at! Its really awesome.

Plus whenever I'm bored standing in the checkout line, or waiting for something. I have the internet on my phone to keep me entertained. Soshi Kitai made some really good points as well as why the internet on a phone is so useful.

Peach you should try it out someday, then maybe it won't annoy you so much when you see someone browsing the net on their phone!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

No... seeing someone browsing the net never bothers me... its the tinyness of the phones I see people using.... I have fat fingers and not great vision. Those itty bitty laptops trip me out too (as cool as they are)... its funny to watch people type on those.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread