+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

  1. #1
    Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    or naruto and kakashi stop tobi ?it seems nobody can defeat ten-tail , even the ten-tail is not complete . look forward to naurto 595

  2. #2
    Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alwinyu View Post
    or naruto and kakashi stop tobi ?it seems nobody can defeat ten-tail , even the ten-tail is not complete . look forward to naurto 595
    maybe. but even if ten-tail is revived, they still have methods to deal with it. I was wondering if six path sage could tame it.. and I know many readers think that Naruto will be the next six path sage. anyway, he is the protagonist, he will make it.

  3. #3
    Newbie Nonrev is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by alwinyu View Post
    or naruto and kakashi stop tobi ?it seems nobody can defeat ten-tail , even the ten-tail is not complete . look forward to naurto 595
    if you think about it tobi has actually gathered and given all 9 tailed beasts to gedo mon statue. they had a tentacle from the 8 tails, and it ate the brothers that had the 9 tails chakra in em from being in its stomach. seems hard to believe they would go to the trouble of setting it up a way for tobi to get all 10 without bee or naruto being captured so perfectly and then not have it revived

  4. #4
    Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    i think kakshi and naruto will defeat tobi and the ten-tails will not be summoned .once kakashi knows the secret of tobi ,they will win in naurto 597
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonrev View Post
    if you think about it tobi has actually gathered and given all 9 tailed beasts to gedo mon statue. they had a tentacle from the 8 tails, and it ate the brothers that had the 9 tails chakra in em from being in its stomach. seems hard to believe they would go to the trouble of setting it up a way for tobi to get all 10 without bee or naruto being captured so perfectly and then not have it revived

  5. #5
    Newbie megapanda1616 is off to a good start megapanda1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom Wales
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    I think it will be summoned, otherwise it wouldn't be as exciting to deal with it x
    MEGAPANDA1616

  6. #6
    Otaku bigmarkg2 is off to a good start bigmarkg2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    I think it will summoned too, it is quite a climax of the naruto, I think Kishi will do~ and as me, I really want to see the full form of ten-tails
    How to reach your heart? how to be your soul partner?
    I am just wondering~


  7. #7
    Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: do you think will the ten-tail be summoned ?

    Quote Originally Posted by megapanda1616 View Post
    I think it will be summoned, otherwise it wouldn't be as exciting to deal with it x
    haha...it sounds interesting. yep, that will be most exciting.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 12, 2011, 10:09 AM
  2. the most powerful summoned monster?
    By chun334 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Nov 02, 2009, 08:57 AM
  3. Ten Ten VS Kankuro
    By Michael_in_chains in forum Naruto
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 05, 2009, 04:22 AM
  4. {POEM} Why Im THE SUMMONED 1
    By THE SUMMONED 1 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 29, 2005, 09:40 PM
  5. Death And Reincarnation Of The Summoned 1
    By THE SUMMONED1 REICARNATE in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jan 22, 2005, 01:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts