Is a broad concept, including television channels, films, magazines and news papers. We selected the following 3 stocks: Lionsgate Entertainment (LGF), Netflix (NFLX) and British Sky Broadcasting (OTCQX:BSYBY). Lionsgate Entertainment produces popular franchise films like Saw and The Hunger . Netflix provides online on demand television services. This market will probably grow very fast in the upcoming years. Nike Basketball Shoes Sale The shield is red for Artillery. The six pallets couped produce a diminished bordure effect on the shield and represent the six batteries comprising the Regiment at the time of its organization. The ship is a representation of the ship of Don Juan Rodrigues Cabrillo, a Portuguese, who discovered San Diego Harbor. The charges on the canton, the fleur de lis encircled by a garland of laurel, are taken from the coat of arms of the 250th Coast Artillery, as Batter B of the 251st Coast Artillery, California National Guard, is a descendant of Batter F of the 250th Coast Artillery, California National Guard which served during World War I as B Battery of the 65th Coast Artillery (US). Cheap Nike Air Foamposite Womens Kraft Foods (KFT) Whether it's a juicy Oscar Myer hotdog and Planter's peanuts in the stands or some A1 on your steak at home, Kraft has its fork in many summer baseball staples. The company is just off its 52 week high and expects over a 7% EPS report in its earnings May 3rd. A dividend stock, KFT offers a diverse summer related play. Air Jordan 1 (I) Sale What's so great about an old pair of sneakers which often requires olfactory fortitude, to say nothing of hours scrubbing sidewalls, replacing laces, affixing new soles? As Jesse Leyva, Nike's design director for sportswear, puts it, vintage wear evokes ingenious styling and an Edenic, presteroidal era of hero worship. "It's the same feeling when you buy a vintage Rolex," says Touma, who owns a mid 1980s model. "Why would I want a flashy new one?"