+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Orochimaru comes back, what will he do?

Otaku bigmarkg2 is off to a good start bigmarkg2's Avatar
    Thanks

Orochimaru comes back, what will he do?

What a surprise chapter, Orochimaru come back in naruto 593.
    guess, what will he do? he is such a clever and dangerous man...and he want to get sasuke's body, he want to destory something....ok...do you guys think what he will do since he come back.
    How to reach your heart? how to be your soul partner?
    I am just wondering~

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Orochimaru comes back, what will he do?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    What a surprise chapter, Orochimaru come back in naruto 593.
    guess, what will he do? he is such a clever and dangerous man...and he want to get sasuke's body, he want to destory something....ok...do you guys think what he will do since he come back.
    I'm curious about this too. it seems that he becomes kinder than before in naruto 593? just kidding. but he agrees to assist Sasuke! that really shocked me.

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

it looks like orochimaru will change to be a good man in naurto 594..wired

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alwinyu View Post
    it looks like orochimaru will change to be a good man in naurto 594..wired
    yep. it's weird that I have the same feeling. but orochimaru is a person who is unreliable. I don't believe him. maybe he will do something evil in naurto 594 like he always did.

Newbie sammypt is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think there's a good chance it will be something really surprising.... especially with the "flashback" memories of Itachi that Sasuke saw. I think the scroll may be a link to the netherworld. A way for Sasuke to get to go and talk with his parents and find out what was really going on. Not just because Naruto got to talk to his parents and learn the truth, but also.....because of that!
    & also, since Madara is crazy powerful to the point where the 5 kages could get crushed by a perfect Susanoo.....what if Sasuke's "truth" leads him to confront Naruto, give Naruto his eyes and become the super gay tag team they were meant to be?! Haha For too long everyone's been wondering when "the showdown" is gonna happen between the 2, but the consensus is that Naruto would smoke him at their current levels! Soooooo....why wouldn't it be a good turn of events for Naruto to bring Sasuke back to the light side of the chakra force? I think it'd be awesomeness!!!

I think Orochimaru respects the fact that Sasuke is FINALLY showing a grown up side to him instead of just being blinded by revenge. So he may be curious to how this will play out.....& he wants Sasuke's young body! Aaaaaah! O.O lol
    Last edited by sammypt; Jul 17, 2012 at 09:28 AM. Reason: subject relevance

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

naurto 594 not mention the orochimaru ,always like this in naruto manga ,
    Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    I think there's a good chance it will be something really surprising.... especially with the "flashback" memories of Itachi that Sasuke saw. I think the scroll may be a link to the netherworld. A way for Sasuke to get to go and talk with his parents and find out what was really going on. Not just because Naruto got to talk to his parents and learn the truth, but also.....because of that!
    & also, since Madara is crazy powerful to the point where the 5 kages could get crushed by a perfect Susanoo.....what if Sasuke's "truth" leads him to confront Naruto, give Naruto his eyes and become the super gay tag team they were meant to be?! Haha For too long everyone's been wondering when "the showdown" is gonna happen between the 2, but the consensus is that Naruto would smoke him at their current levels! Soooooo....why wouldn't it be a good turn of events for Naruto to bring Sasuke back to the light side of the chakra force? I think it'd be awesomeness!!!

I think Orochimaru respects the fact that Sasuke is FINALLY showing a grown up side to him instead of just being blinded by revenge. So he may be curious to how this will play out.....& he wants Sasuke's young body! Aaaaaah! O.O lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alwinyu View Post
    naurto 594 not mention the orochimaru ,always like this in naruto manga ,
    yep, I agree. I thought naurto 594 would tell something more about him. sort of disappointed about it.

+ Reply to Thread