+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rinnegan Theory

Augustine is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Rinnegan Theory

This is a theory I came up with after some close look at the story pattern of naruto

Now if we'd look back. Tobi said that Izanagi was a ability originally used by the Six Path's to "create". To enable it he must use two opposite forces forces, which is the senju and uchiha blood.

Senju and Uchiha being once as one with the Six Paths eventually bread to both Senju and Uchiha by dividing his power into half and passed it on to the two brothers. Now during the battle between Madara and Hashirama, Tobi also said that he fought Hashirama in order to gain some of his "power" and died after that, and when Madara was revived decades later he now awakened the Rinnegan through the power which he got from Hashirama, obviously. He now has the power of the Six Paths (rinnegan) because Madara obtained both Senju and Uchiha.

Now the question is, how did Nagato obtained the rinnegan?

My Theory: Nagato was being used to "make the Rinnegan". Nagato has red hair like kushina so maybe he is an Uzumaki. The Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan so he must have "Senju Blood". So maybe Tobi somehow gave Nagato some of his Uchiha DNA and left him there so the Rinnegan will be grow through him and harvest it later for himself the moment Nagato dies. Madara, the moment he was revived stated that "So it finally happened, it seems that that Nagato brat managed to grow". So maybe it was their plan all along.

Does this theory seem logical?

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Rinnegan Theory

Karin is just revealed to be a Uzumaki in Naruto 579. so she has Rinnegan too? Naruto is a Uzumaki, his hair is not red though, so he has Rinnegan? so he can be the next Six Paths? can it be possible? I'm not sure...

Newbie pauly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine View Post
    This is a theory I came up with after some close look at the story pattern of naruto

Now if we'd look back. Tobi said that Izanagi was a ability originally used by the Six Path's to "create". To enable it he must use two opposite forces forces, which is the senju and uchiha blood.

Senju and Uchiha being once as one with the Six Paths eventually bread to both Senju and Uchiha by dividing his power into half and passed it on to the two brothers. Now during the battle between Madara and Hashirama, Tobi also said that he fought Hashirama in order to gain some of his "power" and died after that, and when Madara was revived decades later he now awakened the Rinnegan through the power which he got from Hashirama, obviously. He now has the power of the Six Paths (rinnegan) because Madara obtained both Senju and Uchiha.

My Theory: Nagato was being used to "make the Rinnegan". Nagato has red hair like kushina so maybe he is an Uzumaki. The Uzumaki clan is related to the Senju clan so he must have "Senju Blood". So maybe Tobi somehow gave Nagato some of his Uchiha DNA and left him there so the Rinnegan will be grow through him and harvest it later for himself the moment Nagato dies. Madara, the moment he was revived stated that "So it finally happened, it seems that that Nagato brat managed to grow". So maybe it was their plan all along.

very good points. in my other posts i suggest tobi was created by madara to one day revive him. probly because he was dieing from his battle with hashirama, or just because he wanted to reappear in the future to complete his moon eye plan. i think tobi's mission was to cultivate the rinnegan and it took him that long to do it. also explains why his plan depended on him finding nagato's corpse. which coincidentally is when tobi started using the rinnegan. i am curious how he managed to copy the rinnegan and give them to the jinchuriki corpses.

Otaku jackdd is off to a good start
    Thanks

it's not easy for you to type so many words, thanks for it, even i am a little disagree
    but i am happy today because of the naruto 585 will be released today

Newbie noobody is off to a good start noobody's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Augustine;709077]This is a theory I came up with after some close look at the story pattern of naruto

Now if we'd look back. Tobi said that Izanagi was a ability originally used by the Six Path's to "create". To enable it he must use two opposite forces forces, which is the senju and uchiha blood. [QUOTE]

indeed

[QUOTE=Augustine;709077]Senju and Uchiha being once as one with the Six Paths eventually bread to both Senju and Uchiha by dividing his power into half and passed it on to the two brothers. Now during the battle between Madara and Hashirama, Tobi also said that he fought Hashirama in order to gain some of his "power" and died after that, and when Madara was revived decades later he now awakened the Rinnegan through the power which he got from Hashirama, obviously. He now has the power of the Six Paths (rinnegan) because Madara obtained both Senju and Uchiha.

nop, tobi never said anything about when he/ madara died. and thi is a crucual point for the plot as it would reveal many things, for example did madara die before meeting with itachi or after? if itachi met the real madara that could possibly indicate that the person responsible for the earliest attack against the Leaf, during minto's time, was also madara's doing. [without that necessarily meaning that tobi was not around at the time]

it seems very logical, and imho it is either what you say (nagato was used to make the rinnegan or that he was used to seal/ preserve the rinnegan which was made by madara

Newbie noobody is off to a good start noobody's Avatar
    Thanks

nop, tobi never said anything about when he/ madara died. and this is a crucial point for the plot as it would reveal many things, for example did madara die before meeting with itachi or after? if itachi met the real madara that could possibly indicate the person responsible for the earliest attack against the Leaf, during minato's time, was also an aging madara. [without that necessarily meaning tobi was not around at the time, only that it was madara behind the major planning and execution and tobi had a support role; it does strike me as weird how madara was covering such a vast area fighting against minato, extracting the kyubi, attacking the Leaf... even though we all know his teleportation jutsu is pretty fearsome, it's still a lot to do]

it seems very logical, and imho it is either what you say nagato was used to make the rinnegan or that he was used to seal/ preserve the rinnegan which was made by madara; using it was a bonus. the uzumaki bloodline seems to be connected to some abilities which somehow 'stabilise' chakra, hence why their chakra is suitable for suppressing the kyubi.

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'm puzzled ...............wait for the naruto updating```````````

+ Reply to Thread