+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tobi's identity, a clue

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Tobi's identity, a clue

In naturo.While I don't have a definite candidate yet, I have not seen these clues posted or discussed before.

That said, here's brief and powerful evidence. I split each with additional spoiler tags in case you don't want to ruin it all at once.

Newbie TheTruth is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

Tobi TRUE identity is a man named (forgive me if my spelling is wrong) Shisui Uchiha or Shisui the Telelaportor. Here is my evidence: 1. Shisui is first mentioned episode 129 of the original series. during one of Sasukes flash backs, 3 members of the Village police as well as being members of the Uchicha clan, acuse Itachi of having something to do with the disappearance of Shisui the Telelaportor. They found a note saying he had thrown himself into the river but no body was found. They mention that itachi was close with Shisui and that Shisui was his MENTOR. Now in the episode or chapter where Tobi removes his mask and claims that he is Mardara to Sasuke. He Tell Sasuke that he was Itachi's MENTOR. During this same conversation we are able to judge Tobi's age. HE IS TO OLD TO BE OBITO! as well as the fact that we all know Obito is DEAD. Kakashi Buried him himself. He was crushed to death. Kinda hard to survive that. But he is the prefect age to be Shisui. This will also prove that Shisui would be the right age for his confrontation with the fourth Hokage. Another factor people who believe orbito is tobi leave out is that Obito was trained by The 4th and if he had been alive at the time would still have only been around thirteen a young gennin. So ive given you plenty of proof that Shezwe The telelporter is Tobi. but if you have any questions or think it is anyone else please let me hear your ideas.
    Last edited by TheTruth; Apr 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

Newbie noobody is off to a good start noobody's Avatar
    Thanks

tobi is madara, end of story. i am not so sure why so many people got sidetracked after years of clues and actual evidence where the author himself pointed to his identity. it would be silly if after all these suddenly kishimoto decided to say: 'scrap everything out, all that you saw was a genjutsu'. honestly, people are putting their own personal hopes into this irrespectively of the actual plot and character development (which is for the most part great, we all do that) but other than personal hopes and likes/dislikes: tobi is madara.

madara split a portion of himself and that is tobi. i don't know if he split his own physical body or just his chakra, the specific jutsu he used remains to be revealed (though i would put my money on the same jutsu naruto uses -the kage bunshin- simply because it rings fine as we know that both of them have amazing chakra resources and it would explain the origins of the earliest kinjutsu in the manga). which also brings me to another point: why so many people got confused with the edo tensei and madara's soul? we know there are plenty of ways a shinobi can split a portion of him/herself without dividing their soul. e.g minato did that: he locked a part of his chakra in naruto's seal and then died, which in his case meant that his soul would be trapped in the death god's belly.

i am more interested about the hashirama-grown flower. i bet it has sth to do with tobi's longevity as well as his regeneration abilities. we have already seen him using it to replace body parts, but i am wondering if that's all it's good for; maybe the actual tobi is within it (madara's chakra and hashirama tree grown from his DNA) and multiple tobis can be produced or body parts. it would explain why itachi's amaterasu failed: it hit a replica and not the source or the original tobi.

Newbie TheTruth is off to a good start
    Thanks

You say that but both the real madara and tobi himself have admitted that tobi IS NOT MADARA!

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noobody View Post
    tobi is madara, end of story. i am not so sure why so many people got sidetracked after years of clues and actual evidence where the author himself pointed to his identity. it would be silly if after all these suddenly kishimoto decided to say: 'scrap everything out, all that you saw was a genjutsu'. honestly, people are putting their own personal hopes into this irrespectively of the actual plot and character development (which is for the most part great, we all do that) but other than personal hopes and likes/dislikes: tobi is madara.

madara split a portion of himself and that is tobi. i don't know if he split his own physical body or just his chakra, the specific jutsu he used remains to be revealed (though i would put my money on the same jutsu naruto uses -the kage bunshin- simply because it rings fine as we know that both of them have amazing chakra resources and it would explain the origins of the earliest kinjutsu in the manga). which also brings me to another point: why so many people got confused with the edo tensei and madara's soul? we know there are plenty of ways a shinobi can split a portion of him/herself without dividing their soul. e.g minato did that: he locked a part of his chakra in naruto's seal and then died, which in his case meant that his soul would be trapped in the death god's belly.

i am more interested about the hashirama-grown flower. i bet it has sth to do with tobi's longevity as well as his regeneration abilities. we have already seen him using it to replace body parts, but i am wondering if that's all it's good for; maybe the actual tobi is within it (madara's chakra and hashirama tree grown from his DNA) and multiple tobis can be produced or body parts. it would explain why itachi's amaterasu failed: it hit a replica and not the source or the original tobi.
    you know now there are three battle is going on at the same time in the manga. Tobi is fighting with Naruto etc., while Madara is fighting against five kages! so that's impossible that Tobi is Madara!

Newbie noobody is off to a good start noobody's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
    You say that but both the real madara and tobi himself have admitted that tobi IS NOT MADARA!
    nop, tobi said it's not important who he is and madara has remained silent.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatinaww View Post
    you know now there are three battle is going on at the same time in the manga. Tobi is fighting with Naruto etc., while Madara is fighting against five kages! so that's impossible that Tobi is Madara!
    oh, totally missed that part with the three battles.... dude, did you read my post? i explained everything there.

Newbie sparxx975 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Answer dis plz y has noboby ever came to da conclusion dat tobi could b a better version
    Of wats da guy mokuton user .... da only person to b compatible with da firsts dna. But madara was compatible
    And so was danzo he used cells from the first in order to obtain mutiple sharinga plus oroichidmaru experimented on izanagis timing just ideas but it makes sense sumwat;-)

Newbie sparxx975 is off to a good start
    Thanks

and doesn't kage bushin no jutsu extinguishes when the original dies except in zetsus case? ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast