+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 25 to 31 of 31

Thread: Tobi's identity, a clue

  1. #25
    Newbie thtrlm is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    Tobi TRUE identity is a man named (forgive me if my spelling is wrong) Shisui Uchiha or Shisui the Telelaportor. Here is my evidence: 1. Shisui is first mentioned episode 129 of the original series. during one of Sasukes flash backs, 3 members of the Village police as well as being members of the Uchicha clan, acuse Itachi of having something to do with the disappearance of Shisui the Telelaportor. They found a note saying he had thrown himself into the river but no body was found. They mention that itachi was close with Shisui and that Shisui was his MENTOR. Now in the episode or chapter where Tobi removes his mask and claims that he is Mardara to Sasuke. He Tell Sasuke that he was Itachi's MENTOR. During this same conversation we are able to judge Tobi's age. HE IS TO OLD TO BE OBITO! as well as the fact that we all know Obito is DEAD. Kakashi Buried him himself. He was crushed to death. Kinda hard to survive that. But he is the prefect age to be Shisui. This will also prove that Shisui would be the right age for his confrontation with the fourth Hokage. Another factor people who believe orbito is tobi leave out is that Obito was trained by The 4th and if he had been alive at the time would still have only been around thirteen a young gennin. So ive given you plenty of proof that Shezwe The telelporter is Tobi. but if you have any questions or think it is anyone else please let me hear your ideas.

    I think that this is a very good answer to the question, it makes sense because we never hear from him and they say that he was a very powerful uchiha and they dont understand why he would suddenly disappear.

  2. #26
    Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchaiz View Post
    its obito .. i hope you read the last updated chapter .. come onnnnnn.. tobi and kakashi just had a personal chat that is obviously related from the past... (Rings a bell?) ding!!!! chapter 594 page 14...
    I can't believe it's obito!! how it can be. obito is a good guy!

  3. #27
    Newbie bigchaiz is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    597 is out...


    im like 90% sure now

    so here is the list of my evidences:
    1. itachis left sharingan (mangekyo "kamui")
    2. Masked guy's right eye with same jutsu as itachi's
    3. Masked Guy's right face ..wrinkles or scars? ----- i personaly think its a scar
    4. Kabuto's endo tensie reviving the real madara.
    5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. hahhaha

    the type of mangekyo sharigan bet kakashi's left eye and the right eye of the masked man mangekyo's .. its the same. using same eye jutsu is enough for me to believe the masked man is obito. any pair of sharingan eyes should have the same technique who ever is the wielder.



    the masked man right eye and kakashi's left eye are connected...

    5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. ...oh yeah!!! right on

    heres one more fact: a non uchiha user of sharingan cannot fully use the whole technique without of taking damage to its body from its side effect.. so this masked guy is really an uchiha

    so if ever the masked man is obito? why there is so much hate from him, this man once was a kid with kind heart and true love for his comrades.. grow up to be this way?
    maybe because of rin.. obito loved rin so much but rin likes kakashi.... and kakashi never love rin in return.. so the time when obito ask kakashi to take care of rin ,, kakashi really never did anything to make rin felt loved. hey just an opinion

  4. #28
    Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    but kakashi asked when you got the eye in
    naurto 597
    Quote Originally Posted by bigchaiz View Post
    597 is out...


    im like 90% sure now

    so here is the list of my evidences:
    1. itachis left sharingan (mangekyo "kamui")
    2. Masked guy's right eye with same jutsu as itachi's
    3. Masked Guy's right face ..wrinkles or scars? ----- i personaly think its a scar
    4. Kabuto's endo tensie reviving the real madara.
    5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. hahhaha

    the type of mangekyo sharigan bet kakashi's left eye and the right eye of the masked man mangekyo's .. its the same. using same eye jutsu is enough for me to believe the masked man is obito. any pair of sharingan eyes should have the same technique who ever is the wielder.



    the masked man right eye and kakashi's left eye are connected...

    5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. ...oh yeah!!! right on

    heres one more fact: a non uchiha user of sharingan cannot fully use the whole technique without of taking damage to its body from its side effect.. so this masked guy is really an uchiha

    so if ever the masked man is obito? why there is so much hate from him, this man once was a kid with kind heart and true love for his comrades.. grow up to be this way?
    maybe because of rin.. obito loved rin so much but rin likes kakashi.... and kakashi never love rin in return.. so the time when obito ask kakashi to take care of rin ,, kakashi really never did anything to make rin felt loved. hey just an opinion

  5. #29
    Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    Quote Originally Posted by alwinyu View Post
    but kakashi asked when you got the eye in
    naurto 597
    yep, Kakashi doesn't think Tobi is Obito. maybe he is right. still not buying Tobi=Obito theory!

  6. #30
    Newbie bigchaiz is off to a good start
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    TOLD YAH!! hahahhaa.. and most people think twice about my theory.... hahhaha

  7. #31
    Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    873
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

    Quote Originally Posted by bigchaiz View Post
    TOLD YAH!! hahahhaa.. and most people think twice about my theory.... hahhaha
    yes. it has been told in Naruto 599, but it's not logic! I can't believe it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Tobi's identity
    By Innerhell in forum Naruto Spoilers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Apr 26, 2012, 11:11 AM
  2. Hi, Im tobi
    By tobi in forum Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 15, 2008, 08:34 AM
  3. any one have a clue who they are
    By draco3162003 in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 23, 2007, 07:14 PM
  4. I'm new and i have no clue what I'm doing T.T
    By Ash in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 21, 2005, 08:31 AM
  5. Hi, im new and dont have a clue
    By AlucardHellsingChick in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 11, 2005, 05:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts