+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tobi's identity, a clue

Newbie thtrlm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Tobi's identity, a clue

Tobi TRUE identity is a man named (forgive me if my spelling is wrong) Shisui Uchiha or Shisui the Telelaportor. Here is my evidence: 1. Shisui is first mentioned episode 129 of the original series. during one of Sasukes flash backs, 3 members of the Village police as well as being members of the Uchicha clan, acuse Itachi of having something to do with the disappearance of Shisui the Telelaportor. They found a note saying he had thrown himself into the river but no body was found. They mention that itachi was close with Shisui and that Shisui was his MENTOR. Now in the episode or chapter where Tobi removes his mask and claims that he is Mardara to Sasuke. He Tell Sasuke that he was Itachi's MENTOR. During this same conversation we are able to judge Tobi's age. HE IS TO OLD TO BE OBITO! as well as the fact that we all know Obito is DEAD. Kakashi Buried him himself. He was crushed to death. Kinda hard to survive that. But he is the prefect age to be Shisui. This will also prove that Shisui would be the right age for his confrontation with the fourth Hokage. Another factor people who believe orbito is tobi leave out is that Obito was trained by The 4th and if he had been alive at the time would still have only been around thirteen a young gennin. So ive given you plenty of proof that Shezwe The telelporter is Tobi. but if you have any questions or think it is anyone else please let me hear your ideas.

I think that this is a very good answer to the question, it makes sense because we never hear from him and they say that he was a very powerful uchiha and they dont understand why he would suddenly disappear.

Devoted Otaku tinatinaww is off to a good start tinatinaww's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigchaiz View Post
    its obito .. i hope you read the last updated chapter .. come onnnnnn.. tobi and kakashi just had a personal chat that is obviously related from the past... (Rings a bell?) ding!!!! chapter 594 page 14...
    I can't believe it's obito!! how it can be. obito is a good guy!

Newbie bigchaiz is off to a good start
    Thanks

597 is out...

im like 90% sure now

so here is the list of my evidences:
    1. itachis left sharingan (mangekyo "kamui")
    2. Masked guy's right eye with same jutsu as itachi's
    3. Masked Guy's right face ..wrinkles or scars? ----- i personaly think its a scar
    4. Kabuto's endo tensie reviving the real madara.
    5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. hahhaha

the type of mangekyo sharigan bet kakashi's left eye and the right eye of the masked man mangekyo's .. its the same. using same eye jutsu is enough for me to believe the masked man is obito. any pair of sharingan eyes should have the same technique who ever is the wielder.

the masked man right eye and kakashi's left eye are connected...

5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. ...oh yeah!!! right on

heres one more fact: a non uchiha user of sharingan cannot fully use the whole technique without of taking damage to its body from its side effect.. so this masked guy is really an uchiha

so if ever the masked man is obito? why there is so much hate from him, this man once was a kid with kind heart and true love for his comrades.. grow up to be this way?
    maybe because of rin.. obito loved rin so much but rin likes kakashi.... and kakashi never love rin in return.. so the time when obito ask kakashi to take care of rin ,, kakashi really never did anything to make rin felt loved. hey just an opinion

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

but kakashi asked when you got the eye in
    naurto 597
    597 is out...

im like 90% sure now

so here is the list of my evidences:
    1. itachis left sharingan (mangekyo "kamui")
    2. Masked guy's right eye with same jutsu as itachi's
    3. Masked Guy's right face ..wrinkles or scars? ----- i personaly think its a scar
    4. Kabuto's endo tensie reviving the real madara.
    5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. hahhaha

the type of mangekyo sharigan bet kakashi's left eye and the right eye of the masked man mangekyo's .. its the same. using same eye jutsu is enough for me to believe the masked man is obito. any pair of sharingan eyes should have the same technique who ever is the wielder.

the masked man right eye and kakashi's left eye are connected...

5. OBITO's inexplicable death or the writer and creator want us to believe. ...oh yeah!!! right on

heres one more fact: a non uchiha user of sharingan cannot fully use the whole technique without of taking damage to its body from its side effect.. so this masked guy is really an uchiha

so if ever the masked man is obito? why there is so much hate from him, this man once was a kid with kind heart and true love for his comrades.. grow up to be this way?
    maybe because of rin.. obito loved rin so much but rin likes kakashi.... and kakashi never love rin in return.. so the time when obito ask kakashi to take care of rin ,, kakashi really never did anything to make rin felt loved. hey just an opinion

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alwinyu View Post
    but kakashi asked when you got the eye in
    naurto 597
    yep, Kakashi doesn't think Tobi is Obito. maybe he is right. still not buying Tobi=Obito theory!

Newbie bigchaiz is off to a good start
    Thanks

TOLD YAH!! hahahhaa.. and most people think twice about my theory.... hahhaha

Thanks

TOLD YAH!! hahahhaa.. and most people think twice about my theory.... hahhaha
    yes. it has been told in Naruto 599, but it's not logic! I can't believe it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4