+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Animation

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Animation

i train myshelf plus i have people helping me i am just 14 years old and i know lots of stuff about animation and game making

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by kite_vang View Post
    i train myshelf plus i have people helping me i am just 14 years old and i know lots of stuff about animation and game making
    Keep in mind that computer programs can greatly assist in helping you in your work, but their not a substitute for skill, talent, or experience. If you don't know how to draw or animate a figure without a computer program, then a computer program isn't going to be able to help you...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kite_vang View Post
    I won't comment on the game making part but do not take animation lightly. I heard people that once loved drawing ended up hating it after taking an animation program. Knowledge does not compensate for experience and skill. I don't know how well you draw but computer can never entirely take over animation.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Way to pee on someone's parade people.

Hey, he/she is 14--I say go for it until you succeed or fail. Either way, you'll find out if it's for you, and it would be more constructive that what most 14yr olds do with their time. If he/she starts now, he'll/she'll already have 4 years of experience before he/she is college ready.

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks

thank u but yea i already know how to do alot on the cpu and since you guys game me the programs and look i am already made a few of the cutscene for my games thanks to the help of some of my friends at school and my church

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a huge fan of Flash animation, myself. They even make books on how to make anime using Macromedia Flash Studio. I've been fiddiling around with flash for the last couple of years or so, and when I was in high school, we used Macromedia Plus (which is like the caveman's flash program). But it's pretty simple to get the hang of using it, and you can import art from photoshop and various other paint/photo editing programs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2