+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another problem with a computer...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Another problem with a computer...

Alright so Ray has been experiencing some problems with his computer. This is what he said:
    I can't open most websites... my internet gets 2 times slower... i put msconfig in normal after accidently did something to it last night which cause my programs to go haywire for a while till i repaired it a bit... if not i can't even hear or listen to songs and connect my pc to anything including speakers, usb...
    Ya shortly he seems to be able to get on Anime Online and google, but no other sites.

Well we would appriciate some help.

I know you need some more information, but I have no idea what information so please tell and maybe tell how to find it Thank You so very much!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Another problem with a computer...

I think it might just be the crappy IE (Internet Explorer) try to get Mozilla Firfox if you can and I can help with that but other than that I'll look into what might be your problem.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a quick question, does ray live anywhere near Chicago? I work for comcast and handle customer service and billing for that region, and yesterday the entire area had no internet access (Specifically any website that required Encryption)

Thanks

No, he lives in Malay so that's not the case ^^ But thank you anyways aceman ^^

Could a crappy internet explorer be the case if he can't also log on Yahoo messenger (downloaded version). He can log on for a little bit only... so odd...
    But I'll tell him to try and install another browser, maybe it will help in an unbelievable way...
    Still Thank You ^^

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    No, he lives in Malay so that's not the case ^^ But thank you anyways aceman ^^

Could a crappy internet explorer be the case if he can't also log on Yahoo messenger (downloaded version). He can log on for a little bit only... so odd...
    But I'll tell him to try and install another browser, maybe it will help in an unbelievable way...
    Still Thank You ^^
    Nope my suggestion is out the window lol. Can he call his internet provider? They will walk him threw all of the steps to fix his problem, that I can't remember lol Sorry I can't help

P>S>
    Once he gets it running FireFox is a way better browser than any other, in my opinion!

Thanks

I think it's allright now ^^ I don't know what was wrong tho and how he fixed it... I forgot to ask >.<

But Thank You all anyways... and sorry for bothering ~.~ I would have never posted up a thread for myself- I use googling research for all my problems

And I downloaded Fire Fox and tried using it, but I still like Internet Explorer better... don't ask me why, maybe I'm just too old fashined

Thank you again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I think it's allright now ^^ I don't know what was wrong tho and how he fixed it... I forgot to ask >.<

But Thank You all anyways... and sorry for bothering ~.~ I would have never posted up a thread for myself- I use googling research for all my problems

And I downloaded Fire Fox and tried using it, but I still like Internet Explorer better... don't ask me why, maybe I'm just too old fashined

Thank you again
    Thats cool! Well FireFox is faster than IE but first you have to change some settings before you get the power of FireFox! Its cool though I understand sticking with what you know!

+ Reply to Thread