+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apache, PHP, MYSQL

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Apache, PHP, MYSQL

there once was a site devoted to final fantasy x-2's sphere break mini game. it helps you play the game by letting you enter the numbers. the problem is that the guy took it off. he says u need to use apache, php, and i think mysql to use them again.

i searched on how to do it but its too complicated and confusing for me. if anyone knows how to use these three things please help me out kuz i might want to use the sphere break again in the future.

here's the site: http://aeroleviathan.com/projects/

Newbie sutabi may be famous one day sutabi may be famous one day sutabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apache, PHP, MYSQL

if your under windows, use Xampp, under linux use Lampp. Just google either one you'll get an easy to setup Apache, Php, MySQL, FTP out of the box. I have my own server, but I no longer run apache on it, I think I might but mostly likely not.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

on windows i use wamp.. one click installer it hink thats what xamp is too used it way back but swictched to wamp after, for linux its quite simple as well. what i need to ask you is where you gonna host this site. cuase if its on a server (not at your house) package that you bought it'll have mysql, php and apache installed already.. so thats the least of your worries.

what you need to do is explain what sphere break is (not how to play it but what exactly it is how it works online) so i can have a clue how a.m.p would be applied to it to give you a solution.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm...i have a few sites that you can create your own website. i can create all that apache, php, mysql on it correct? this is what sphere break is from the game ffx-2:

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiKLpc...ish/ss-044.jpg

the guy made a sphere break online just like the picture. its suppose to help you in the game by allowing you to input the numbers and such.

Otaku Lallinjetle is off to a good start
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread