+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can some one plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Can some one plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to make an anime web site so can some plz tell me some web sites that you can make a web site free like for example if i want to change my web name

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can some one plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/learn2...rks4_Free.html

I assume you know nothing about web design so here is a site that you can build one using point and click type software. Hosting is free but they put ads on your site to make up for it. I am not recommending or advertising for this site but it will meet your needs.

Newbie kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang may be famous one day kite_vang's Avatar
    Thanks

its kind of hard to do but i will give it a shot

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

get a book on HTML (or just search the internet) and read it, play around with it in notepad then save it as a HTML file, change some stuff resave and then refresh the page to see the results! Then check out sites you go to see how they have their stuff set up. This is the best way to learn how to design the basics of web-pages. Once you have that down pat try something like Java script plug-ins. Read the code and see what is going on, then maybe try to learn Java. Little by little and before you know it you will be kicking butt! I can work with you on it if you get stuck on something, just PM me.

+ Reply to Thread