+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cccp

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Cccp

http://www.cccp-project.net/

This is the only thing I know that plays all files basicly lol... its a all in one and its easy to use when you get to a file like .mkv, .ogm, etc. jus go to the CCCP file go into ZoomPlayer file then Zplayer it should play any type of format for anime jus for you people that are new to dling torrents and seeing werid files lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cccp

I of course use this codec pack seeing that I am a communist anyway. I would recommend it's use with The Core Media Player, which is one of the better media players out there, it's very easy to use and still has some nice features and allows for some tweaking of filter settings and such. I've used Zoomplayer and it's nice and all but more of the iPod phenomena where "Everyone uses it so it must be the best"

Not always the case.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I still use this its best in my eyes gah you don't need all those other readers now you got a All in 1 player xD!

THE RULES!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Core is an all in one player, it even plays quicktime.

Thanks

Bah I still love CCCP lol... its my first all in 1 and my only!!! unless they get a WMP or RealPlayer one then I would be interested xD ( WMP 10 )

THE RULES!

Thanks

Don't get me wrong, I use the codecs which CCCP gave me, just not the player they tried to bundle with it.

Also, I occasionaly do use WMP9 (I refuse to update to 10) but only for music.

Thanks

So I see hmmm... I still love how CCCP has all the things in a convinent package most people should try and do this with anything lol...

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread