+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Comcast

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Comcast

This makes it a really hard decision to switch over. On one hand we are paying exactly the same thing right now for DSL 24.99, and Comcast is giving me the same price promotion. But if they are going to cap my p2p's I won't be able to get my "class notes"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

You also have to watch out for those Bandwidth hungry YouTube videos...

Shutting down big downloaders - Washington Post - MSNBC.com
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

You also have to watch out for those Bandwidth hungry YouTube videos...

Shutting down big downloaders - Washington Post - MSNBC.com
    But this is not an issue that is only limited to Comcast right Len?? IN the article it listed companies like Verizon too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie nekogurl is off to a good start nekogurl's Avatar
    Thanks

I have comcast right now and am having problems with bittorrent. I can not seed anything it downloads fine but with some sites you have to keep your share ratio up or you lose your account. I did hear that they only are doing this is some areas so you may not have this problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nekogurl View Post
    I have comcast right now and am having problems with bittorrent. I can not seed anything it downloads fine but with some sites you have to keep your share ratio up or you lose your account. I did hear that they only are doing this is some areas so you may not have this problem.
    Hmmm, if it is not too intrusive, might I ask which part of the US you are from?? West coast, Midwest, East Side?

Newbie nekogurl is off to a good start nekogurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Hmmm, if it is not too intrusive, might I ask which part of the US you are from?? West coast, Midwest, East Side?
    I live East Side now but I use to live on the West Coast (cox) and had other problems with my internet service it seems like most cable internet providers are causing problems for people who use P2P downloading. But I think this is mostly targeted at people who download over a certain amount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2