+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Computer Batteri

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Computer Batteri

Does anyone know the best way for a new PC batteri to hold longer and not run out after 5-10 minutes?

Newbie david564nelson is off to a good start david564nelson's Avatar
    messa live in britain but in my hollidays i go to holland
    Thanks

Re: Computer Batteri

um i would say get it checked even if it's a laptop thats not normal, but if your talking new sometimes you just need to warm it up.
    MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

There's nothing with the batteri yet i just don't want the batteri to get that bad, and i thought that maybe someone know a good way to keep the batteri having a long life time :P

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    There's nothing with the batteri yet i just don't want the batteri to get that bad, and i thought that maybe someone know a good way to keep the batteri having a long life time :P
    If you want a long life out of the battery, you need to do 'deep discharge' (that is, drain the thing completely!!!) on a regular basis. If you only charge from a partially full battery state, the battery will eventually set to the partially state, and refuse to give current any further from this...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

So i'll just have to let the batteri run out completely before i recharge it fully again?

One more thing, is it a good thing to tale out the batteri is you're going to use while it's getting power from the recharge kit and not the batteri, is it best, if you take out the batteri, is it Best that it's empty or full then?

Newbie TheDarknesInTheLight is off to a good start TheDarknesInTheLight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    So i'll just have to let the batteri run out completely before i recharge it fully again?

One more thing, is it a good thing to tale out the batteri is you're going to use while it's getting power from the recharge kit and not the batteri, is it best, if you take out the batteri, is it Best that it's empty or full then?
    i have had my laptop for about 2 years and i still get a good 3 and a half to 4 hours of life off charger but i frequently go out and about or walk around my house its on the charger most the time but probably atleast once a day it will get down to like 5% life then i charge it up lol but usually as long as you let it fully die your first time charging and then let it charge while its off you battery will stay good i just kinda do what i do cause 1 i have to and 2 im not gonna risk it lol
    The closer you get the light the greater your darkness becomes...

+ Reply to Thread