+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duplicated files

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Duplicated files

I have 3 hard drives and on a few of them I have downloaded the same thing multiple times. Is there any program I could get that would show me all the duplicated files on my computer?
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Duplicated files

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001 View Post
    I have 3 hard drives and on a few of them I have downloaded the same thing multiple times. Is there any program I could get that would show me all the duplicated files on my computer?

Yea there is this great program I know. Its called start, "search"

Or if your cool why not Google it?

k?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TumbleDry View Post

Or you could stop being such a dick for a moment and do something constructive.

Google is your friend, but even without Google's help I can rattle off a couple I know of.

MMD DupeFinder - http://www.mmdfactory.com/dupfinder.html - Free download, works easy, can scan all your drives for files with the same name and size.

dupeGuru - dupeGuru - Duplicate file scanner - Been a while since I checked this, it was a pretty good application when I used it last but they may be charging for it now, what the heck? Check it out for ourself if DupeFinder doesn't work out.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TumbleDry View Post

k?
    I was looking for info from a personal perspective bassed from actual usage of the program. Why is it whenever someone posts a quetoin like this some ass has to say some search sight like yahoo or you case google?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega View Post
    Or you could stop being such a dick for a moment and do something constructive.

Google is your friend, but even without Google's help I can rattle off a couple I know of.

MMD DupeFinder - http://www.mmdfactory.com/dupfinder.html - Free download, works easy, can scan all your drives for files with the same name and size.

dupeGuru - dupeGuru - Duplicate file scanner - Been a while since I checked this, it was a pretty good application when I used it last but they may be charging for it now, what the heck? Check it out for ourself if DupeFinder doesn't work out.
    Thanks ill try it out
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

+ Reply to Thread