+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dvd help

Newbie lordchaos62 may be famous one day lordchaos62 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Red face dvd help

ok so i have been converting some anime to dvd format to burn to dvd. i have been useing the program nero and had no problems but when i was done and put it in the dvd player the subtitles were to far down and going off the screen just enough to make it hard to read. i think its a resizeing error that its been doing on its own. i have no idea how to fix this.

i would also like to know if theres a good way to make it so you can have english and jap audio options with subs, most from mkv format files

any recominded websites with a lot of anime torrents that are in dvd format would be awsome too.

thanks a lot all : )

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dvd help

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The problem isn't with the Nero decoder/encoder, but with the amount of 'overscan' of your TV display. (If you play the DVD with a computer player application, in a window, you'll see those subtitles are still there. Most TVs are set so the 'edges' of the video are imaged outside the visible display area of the TV tube. Digital based flat panel displays don't have this problem...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx may be famous one day powerxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: dvd help

that happens with me sometimes,, and the problem is with tv just like LEN explained
    and for dvd format anime
    check out
    www.mininova.org
    Power -xxx- aka -M.Ali
    I Fly Swiftly through the air
    I Spread My Wings Without A trace

+ Reply to Thread