+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Elder Scrolls Oblivion Voice Problem

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

Elder Scrolls Oblivion Voice Problem

Hey guys i was wandering if any of you have had a problem in Oblivion, where when you walk by people and they usually say something dont? If i talk to them directly i can hear them but when its like a NPC and NPC conversation i cant hear jack. Anywayz any help would be very much appreciated thanks.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Elder Scrolls Oblivion Voice Problem

I think there is somthing wrong whit the options maybe you should check them.
    But it could also be a bug or somthing fram your computer that's interfiring whit the gameplay.

Thank you for the signature FLawEdmiNd.

Thanks

yeah i thought so too, but i tried everything the only prob with my speakers was, it was in surround sound mode, i havnt installed it again but could that be the prob?? i dun know LOL everyone i talked too doesnt know either i may have to buy a new sound card but i want to make shure someone might know smthing, before i buy one .

Thanks

I don't think it hase somthing to do whit your sound card unless your having sound problems whit other programs aswel, it's proberly somthing in the game.
    Best thing you can do is to go to tech suport of the game develper, i think the game develper of Oblivion is betasoft.

Thanks

hmm yeah i guess i should, altho theyd probably just tell me to get a sound card LOL i know its a problem with a file called Voices1.daa, i think it may not be for some reason, picking up in the oblivion.exe startup command line thingy. hmm if thats the case lets switch directions how can i put in a command telling Oblivion to read from this file, and use the sound data? if its not possible than its cool.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

You have only a voice problem?! I had so many problems with Oblivion that I stopped playing it... Sorry for asking my questions here, but I don't want to start a new thread...

Now, did it happen only to me, or do they really have problems with the level sistem... with level 15 you couldn't kill the monsters you killed at level 5... How could that be?! Or have they fixed it now?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    You have only a voice problem?! I had so many problems with Oblivion that I stopped playing it... Sorry for asking my questions here, but I don't want to start a new thread...

Now, did it happen only to me, or do they really have problems with the level sistem... with level 15 you couldn't kill the monsters you killed at level 5... How could that be?! Or have they fixed it now?
    The mobs lvl with you. I am pretty sure that was one of the aspects represented in the game. It keeps the same concept as in any other rpg, but cuts out of the middle man.

For the sound problem bit..I ran my copy of oblivion under the minimum system requirements and still recieved descent sound. If I can do that with my garbage machine, I am sure you just need to tweak your game and sound options. If worse comes to worse, just uninstall and reinstall.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post

At least you could get level 15 i alomost finisht the game and i whas stil level 2, after that i made a new char and that one did level properly only there i hade the same problem you said i couldn't beat weak monster and people.

+ Reply to Thread