+ Reply to Thread

Thread: exposing a roll of film question

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

exposing a roll of film question

so i've kept this roll of film that 10 years now and never got to develop it since im not sure if its possible. i still remember it like it was yesterday; i took pics when i was in 5th grade at a camping trip. a friend of mine who i am no longer friends with at the time opened my camera for no apparent reason. he was curious and rude for opening it.

anyways, what i want to know is, can this 10 year old roll of film still be developed despite the fact it was exposed before it got to the end? my friend says the pics i took before it got exposed can still be developed but not the ones after it got exposed...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: exposing a roll of film question

Grumble Grumble Grumble

That depends... In addition to light spoiling undeveloped film stock, heat, radiation, and even exposure to air can degrade film. The only way to know if anything survived is to have it developed, and see what comes out...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

It still can be developed and most photo places don't charge you for pictures that don't come out. You'll end up spending only like 3 dollars to get it developed. The only major side effect of the film being exposed to heat, moisture, etc, is miscoloration.

(has worked in 1 hour photo for +2 years)

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

nice nice. thanks y'all. ill get this baby developed when i go to one of them stores. *prays hoping they get developed*

ahh memories of my 5th grade year..

+ Reply to Thread