+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Firefox 2.0

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Firefox 2.0

I have some tech trouble with the new version of firefox.

It happened earlier, and I didn't even notice it until I need to do something with one of the toolbars. The top one with the "file, edit, view, etc." toolbar was suddenly inaccessible to me. It was still there, but all of the words have became a colorless gray, like the stop button would be after it is done loading a page.

Does anyone else have this problem??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Firefox 2.0

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Once I cleared out my cache after upgrading, I've had no problems. Are you using a theme? How much memory do you have? (as Firefox is a known memory/resource hog...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had absolutely no problems with the new Firefox myself. Did you download the actual release of 2.0 or the Beta?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Im pretty sure I got the version 2.0, after all I downloaded the new version just a few days ago.

@Len: Yes, I downloaded this theme that was said to be compatible with the 2.0 version. And I am pretty sure that I have enough memory.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyoro-pyoro which theme did you download? And no my Firefox works like a beauty.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Pyoro-pyoro which theme did you download? And no my Firefox works like a beauty.
    Well last night was the only time that ever happened, and I am using this theme called "old-school" or something similar. It was a theme that makes the Firefox looks like the original one

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't find that theme, did you get it from the Mozilla add-ons page? I got Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) maybe its just your theme?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

well it hasn't happened anymore, so i'll just have to wait and then take a screenshot.

here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3754/

+ Reply to Thread