+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flickering!!!!

Newbie ZenAden is off to a good start ZenAden's Avatar
    Thanks

Flickering!!!!

Okay guys, you see me and my friend love playing fps games x) and we all know that during a full room things can get pretty tense. For some reason my damn screen goes black then back from time to time throwing me totally off and even getting killed. =_= I don't get it, whats causing this random black screen to show up from time to time? Its only during games too. HELP

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Flickering!!!!

Aside from hardware issues, is your game resolution settings different from your desktop resolution?? If so when you click outside of the game application that's what I imagine happens.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread