+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Maker 7

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Game Maker 7

I got this about a month ago. Well I want to make a game about my manga series,FATE. Well the things I need help with is the scripts and paths and, help me, sprites. Could someone please create me some sprites? If any of you want to create me some sprites PM me please. So who has this software?

Meow. :3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Game Maker 7

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    I got this about a month ago. Well I want to make a game about my manga series,FATE. Well the things I need help with is the scripts and paths and, help me, sprites. Could someone please create me some sprites? If any of you want to create me some sprites PM me please. So who has this software?
    Eh, I used to have this program. It's not bad, just kinda choppy. And you can only play GM games within GM. You can make better games using Flash, in my own opinion. What you're gonna need to do is go to the Game Maker site and get you a tutorial or two to learn about scripts and paths. I can't even begin to try to explain it here without visual aid. Then you're gonna need a sprite ripping program to use inside of an emulator.

Making sprites is relatively easy. You can do it in MS Paint. All it is is layering one color on top of the other, pretty much. I've got a friend who makes his own sprites for GM. I just rip mine, so whenever I need some original work, I know who to call.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

I make my own sprites too! But I guess I dont have enough time on my hands.

Meow. :3

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this the "RPG Maker" program?., i used to know where to get tonnes of sprites for it.
    i loved this program, but that was years ago.
    Google is your best friend for searching for Sprites. Just be sure to get permission on some of them that need them,

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    Is this the "RPG Maker" program?., i used to know where to get tonnes of sprites for it.
    i loved this program, but that was years ago.
    Google is your best friend for searching for Sprites. Just be sure to get permission on some of them that need them,
    'RPG Maker' isn't really a program, per se; more like a game with full customization. It was originally released on PSOne and PC (If I'm not mistaken) quite a few years ago. There even was a sequel, due to it's success. There was also a game/program called 'Fighter Maker' that enabled you to make your own character and put him the fighting game that came with it. I'm not too familiar with that one though.

There ARE programs that are quite similar to RPG Maker, but what's the point if you've got Game Maker? I'm still standing by my statement about Flash games though. They're better, in my opinion. Much faster, smoother animation and you get to use Flash outside of Game Maker, which essentially means that as long as you have a computer--be it Mac or PC--you can run just about any Flash game on the net. PLUS, you can either use sprites or just use your original artwork AND you can import 3D models! Mmmm... I love me some Flash!

+ Reply to Thread