+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gigabyte Software

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Gigabyte Software

I need help recently my computer has been trying to add more bytes to the harddrive but I want have more than 4.01 GBs. Is there any software or freeware I can use to increase my harddrive's gigabytes? Please help.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gigabyte Software

There is not software for that, you need to buy a Gigabyte stick and install it in your computer. Although, there are a lot of software programs out there that split your files into smaller ones to increase the space in your computer.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by anime_8000 View Post
    I need help recently my computer has been trying to add more bytes to the harddrive but I want have more than 4.01 GBs. Is there any software or freeware I can use to increase my harddrive's gigabytes? Please help.
    Actually, its not possible to modify the hardware through software... (This is the primary difference between Hard vs. Soft...) You can free up space by removing left temp files (you'd be surprise how sloppy some applications are) and unused games and programs. And you can speed up access by defragmenting the drive, but the only way you can increase the size is by swapping out with a larger unit, and reinstalling everything...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thats what im saying you can unstall things and make you have more mb and kb yes games are the biggest kb taker like i was on my dads computer there was a game we havent played for like 8 years to tell the truth and i unstalled it and it works alot faster now to of course but to my computer and go to add or remove programs and click on the stuff you dont need and if you dont know what you need ask on the post .

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You can also buy a portable hard drive and keep all of you unused files on there. They sell them at pretty reasonable prices.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanx for the information guys I highly appreciate it

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

If you don't care about losing data! you can reformat it...
    basically start over! an easy way to get memory is an
    external hard drive! my friend has a 500gb plug and play!

+ Reply to Thread