+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hd Dvd r.i.p.!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hd Dvd r.i.p.!!

Its official, the HD DVD format is dead.
    Toshiba HD DVD - Hardware * Technology * News * Story - MSNBC.com

Toshiba, the makers of the HD DVD players, has scrapped them. They will no longer produce the HD DVD players, and will now switch to Blu Ray players. They’ve held op the white flag and quit, so the better for us. HD DVD is now the new Betamax of this generation. Comes to know surprise when I heard Paramount(One of the last movie Company's signed on to HD DVD) has pulled out. Glad i waited to see who will win b4 investing in either. Though i still will wait a little more, as the players and movies are still to pricey.

It’s just a shame it took this long, seeing the Countless numbers of people(Morons ) that have invested money in HD DVD players and dvds, and those people are now Fuc***.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 18, 2008 at 03:33 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: HD DVD Rip!!

It was about time, it pretty much got the finishing blow when Warner stopped supporting the format.

Expect to see Xbox 360 Blu-Ray addons on the near future.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: HD DVD Rip!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This Toshiba Press Release now makes it official...

Toshiba : Press Releases 19 February, 2008

Now does this mean I don't need that combo HD-DVD/Blu-Ray unit for my Shuttle SFF box, and I can use a less expensive Blue-Ray burner???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread