+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help with cell

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

help with cell

I have a cingular razorv3 and i have a cable that connects to my computer and i can transfer music from my computer to my phone but, when ever i plug it in and do the process it says starts sync but it wont starts please help if there is another way i can put music in from my computer
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: help with cell

There are several different incarnations of the V3 (V3, V3i, V3r, V3t, etc). To make matters even more complicated, carriers often mess around with the phone's firmware in order to cripple features that may compete with their own services. For instance, Verizon used to not allow Bluetooth file transfers on many of their phones because they wanted people to download from their music store instead of transferring their own music.

In any case, the preferred method to transfer music would be through a memory card, but not all V3's have them. If your phone does not have a memory card slot, then I would question putting music on it in the first place because the onboard memory probably isn't sufficient to store a decent amount of music. Other options would be through bluetooth file transfer and over the air FTP (I would suggest using the USB connection before their of those two). These all rely on having a compatible device such as a computer that contains the music and has the corresponding connections (ie. memory card slot, bluetooth or internet connection).

Otaku chrystalann2004 is off to a good start chrystalann2004's Avatar
    Thanks

i to have razor cell i hope this help you
    go to your setting and open it
    the go to connections open that.
    you will see 2 chooce 1 for blue tooth
    and the other sync .
    you would the one with to arrow making a ciricle
    that would the sync select that
    and then you should be all set to download music to your phone
    i hope thi help you out.
    best of luck with the downloading

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you but then it says url,name,username,password why????
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    thank you but then it says url,name,username,password why????
    It is possible that your sync software is attempting to create a network connection using the phone as a modem for your computer. That is one reason why it would ask you for the URL, username and password. That would be for the default gateway to your service provider's wap or broadband connection. If there is a modem section of your sync software, see if you can deactivate it. It would help to know if the pop up box that asks for that information is from the sync software or from Windows.

+ Reply to Thread