+ Reply to Thread

Thread: .: Help with Sony Walkman:.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

.: Help with Sony Walkman:.

hello i have been wanting to know for a long time how do you put movies into your walkman? it is a NWZ-S615F

convert??

software??

what type of file to convert to??

or just let me know how you do that
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .: Help with Sony Walkman:.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    hello i have been wanting to know for a long time how do you put movies into your walkman? it is a NWZ-S615F

convert??

software??

what type of file to convert to??

or just let me know how you do that
    Leave it to Sony to create such a sleek and elegant device, then name it the NWZ-S615F. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Its like if the creator of the first Porsche decided to name it a 0110001101100001011100100000110100001010

In any case, the NWZ-S615F (lets call it the Spod for sake of my fingers), uses the defacto portable media player screen resolution of 320x240. This is good news for you because there are a plethora of free or nearly free (read:cheap) video converters and rippers out there for your Spod. Just make sure the video codec is Mpeg4 - AVC (H.264/AVC) and the screen resolution is set to 320x240 and you should be all set. The other good news is that the Spod can play a wide range of audio codecs, so you shouldn't run into too many issues there.

I've only dabbled in this type of software when I got my last smartphone, so I can't really comment on which free software is best (couldn't stand watching things on such a tiny screen), but you could try Iriverter or SuperC. SuperC had a superior options list, but seemed a bit bloated for what it does and was a huge system resource hog.

+ Reply to Thread