Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Home Page Suggestion

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Home Page Suggestion

I am suggesting an AnimeOnline.net a home page because like google is part of it, it can be just like that would'nt that be the idea? I am saying this because it does have an open mind of mine to gain more access better than before. As in being in a great community that is lively starting to get bigger and better.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Oct 22, 2008), GrimmjowJaggerjack (Oct 21, 2008)

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Home Page Suggestion

yea because it took me about a couple of days to get use to this website and its really cool i really need to fix mine

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I am not feeling very well and all but did I miss something? AO has a home page...and what the heck do you mean about "google is a part of it"? We value suggestions and site feedback but I am failing to see what you are asking us to consider doing. Please clarify.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    I know I am not feeling very well and all but did I miss something? AO has a home page...and what the heck do you mean about "google is a part of it"? We value suggestions and site feedback but I am failing to see what you are asking us to consider doing. Please clarify.
    I'm confused too, i think we need to get a translator in here.

What do you call this?

http://www.animeonline.net/

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ok by what i mean is that google and yahoo has homepages and how come this one does not get to be your home page once you start up firefox or internet explorer, that way you do not have to insert the websites name. Is that clarified better or i need to describe more about this.

|アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    ok by what i mean is that google and yahoo has homepages and how come this one does not get to be your home page once you start up firefox or internet explorer, that way you do not have to insert the websites name. Is that clarified better or i need to describe more about this.
    dude, just go to your internet explorer or firefox settings, go to "home page" and set www.animeonline.net as your homepage.

simple as that.

it's not a matter of the moderators making it a homepage, it's a matter of you setting it as your own.
    Why hello there!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Oct 22, 2008)

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    dude, just go to your internet explorer or firefox settings, go to "home page" and set www.animeonline.net as your homepage.

simple as that.

it's not a matter of the moderators making it a homepage, it's a matter of you setting it as your own.
    i thought everyone knew that oO but neo is right or just add the site to your favorites list and the link will be easy click like that as well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post

simple as that.

Also sometimes the settings you are teling me do not work since it is not my computer, it is someones' else's, i simply tried every single setting and is complex for me to make it simple. What you think of it?

|アスタロス|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast