Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Home Page Suggestion

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Home Page Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Also sometimes the settings you are teling me do not work since it is not my computer, it is someones' else's, i simply tried every single setting and is complex for me to make it simple. What you think of it?
    i think you are trying a bit too hard. just bookmark AO or put it on a favorites list.

and if it's not your computer we're talking about why not try it on yours perhaps.
    Why hello there!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i think you are trying a bit too hard. just bookmark AO or put it on a favorites list.

and if it's not your computer we're talking about why not try it on yours perhaps.
    I try to much and comes out very complicated that i wrap around myself like a snake and get choked on, oh and also my computer does not have internet access so basically its hard to search for it in google.com all the time.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

So then this isn't really about AO as much as it is your lack of knowledge about how to use web browsing software.

Moving to tech forum so people can weigh in and help you with that, also I left a redirect so you don't get lost.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post
    So then this isn't really about AO as much as it is your lack of knowledge about how to use web browsing software.

Moving to tech forum so people can weigh in and help you with that, also I left a redirect so you don't get lost.
    Should I laugh?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    I try to much and comes out very complicated that i wrap around myself like a snake and get choked on, oh and also my computer does not have internet access so basically its hard to search for it in google.com all the time.
    If you don't have internet access, how are you able to post here? And you don't have to search Google to get here, you just type in animeonline.net in the address bar.

This thread is confusing me more and more as I re-read the posts.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well there are certain different types of ways that i can post without complications and now as i get older it seems to get harder to get online now to simply bookmark it and just turn it off and then the next day it disappears from the boookmark zone.

|アスタロス|

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

*headache* Urgh, didnt think I could get an headache from reading an post. >_<

So lets see...we've established that you wanted to make AO your starting Homepage of your browser on a PC that isnt yours but you cannot. You've also stated that you've bookmarked AO but it keeps dissapearing...

You wouldnt happening to be using an computer at an school or anything are you? Some schools and/or other facilities (such as an public library) tend to reset all the browser settings to the default at certain periods so that all bookmarks and installed programs are removed.

If thats the case than you've got no control over the matter, too bad.

~
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinku no kage For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Oct 28, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    *headache* Urgh, didnt think I could get an headache from reading an post. >_<

So lets see...we've established that you wanted to make AO your starting Homepage of your browser on a PC that isnt yours but you cannot. You've also stated that you've bookmarked AO but it keeps dissapearing...

You wouldnt happening to be using an computer at an school or anything are you? Some schools and/or other facilities (such as an public library) tend to reset all the browser settings to the default at certain periods so that all bookmarks and installed programs are removed.

If thats the case than you've got no control over the matter, too bad.

~
    Wow that is nice of you to reassure me with all i needed and on top of that hope you can forgive me into closing this thread already because it is useless now to me since i found the problem. The problem that it was it is either the library and school which resets anything that is being downloaded into the hard drive thanks and hope everything works out alright in the end.

|アスタロス|

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast