+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do I transfer pics from my Xbox 360's MU to my PC?

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I transfer pics from my Xbox 360's MU to my PC?

The thread title describes my question. How do I transfer game screenshots and videos (Halo,Dead or Alive) from a standard Xbox 360 MU to my PC. I dont have Highspeed Wireless internet. Please. someone help me out.

Meow. :3

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How do I transfer pics from my Xbox 360's MU to my PC?

Well im going to say you well need a connecten cord if you can do so that theres some way they can get transferred that would be my best guess if you can do it.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well im going to say you well need a connecten cord if you can do so that theres some way they can get transferred that would be my best guess if you can do it.
    what kind of connection cord? do you mean an Ethernet cord?

Meow. :3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    what kind of connection cord? do you mean an Ethernet cord?
    More than likely. I've got a friend who mods X-Boxes and he says you'll either need to do that or try to create some sort of FTP transfer. He's unsure as he doesn't mod 360s, so good luck with that.

I've got a random idea. I don't know how well it will work, or if it will work at all; but...

Try to use a removable hard disk or jump drive via your USB port. It may work. That's how I transfer my music/videos to various 360s.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread