Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How do you get rid of scratches on disks

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you get rid of scratches on disks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    wow toothpaste to clean disks? that obsurd and also what gave u the idea to even try such a thing lol it just seems kind of awkward cuz i have no money so all i do is burn countless copies and keep them just incase
    it may be absurd but it really works iv used it on some of my cds it really dont work on cds that are really bad but one that have minimal scratches on a cd, i found out from some one i kno
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    it may be absurd but it really works iv used it on some of my cds it really dont work on cds that are really bad but one that have minimal scratches on a cd, i found out from some one i kno
    do you just put it on or you use a toothbrush? cuz like i dont want to make my mom say wth are u doing? thats for your teeth not your cd. i'll try it but i it breaks my cd lol hpoefully not i gte others so i'll use the burnt ver in staed of the original

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    do you just put it on or you use a toothbrush? cuz like i dont want to make my mom say wth are u doing? thats for your teeth not your cd. i'll try it but i it breaks my cd lol hpoefully not i gte others so i'll use the burnt ver in staed of the original
    ya like for dabs of it and use ur finger in a ciculer motion until it starts to get hard to do it if do it too long it will make ur cd even worse than it was.
    ....Player Killer....

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Wow! Toothpaste?! Aren't you consirned about ant problems? I mean ants will gather around your cd! I tried it 2 days ago and my CDR became an ant nest! Btw, I HAVE to ask, if you burn many copies and keep them for backup or to see those anime/movies in the future, will the datas inside corrupt or drop in quality?(When I burn with nero express at minimal speed). AND aren't cd cleaners use to clean cds rather than fixing the scratches? ( I will ask more if I think of any coz I troubled . . . . .)

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried the toothpaste method twice and it still doesn't work..I'm going to have either buy that Universal Disc repair kit or ask my friend to burn a copy of it...(if that actually works..)

Thanks

i said it works some times but not for really bad scratches and did u wash it of with water ?
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 12, 2007 at 01:37 PM.
    ....Player Killer....

Newbie foolscapdaily is off to a good start foolscapdaily's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    i said it works some times but not for really bad scratches and did u was it of with water ?
    u can all so use some deo spays or shaving gel but have to use water with the tooth patse.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

the second time I washed it off with water both times...the second I used warm water.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast